Ex Pats in Haugesund

Hei, just moving to Haugesund and wondering how many ex pats in this fine city?

Hello,

I used to live in Haugesund. You will find there are quite a lot of expats living there. I have even seen a few on this forum from time to time. I hope you are enjoying Haugesund.

Best regards,

David

Thanks David,
I'm sure I'll meet lots of people and it seams like a very interesting place.
Enjoy,
John

me and my family arrived in Haugesund late last year  :top: takes a bit of time to find your feet but the Norwegians are always happy to help!

Hi, I am in Bømlo a bit of a drive from you. I am hoping to find some expats on this small island.  :)

Hello,

I imagine there must be some working in the offshore/shipping industry. Not all that many people living on the island though. How are you finding it? It looks very beautiful there, although I have never actually set foot there.

David

Hello,
        Ive been living in Haugesund for four years now, I have met a few ex pats, americans, Irish. But they seem to come and go  :(   
As someone mentioned earlier I think there are a few working in the offshore/shipping industry living in Haugesund, there is a popular pub called the Irish Viking in town where they meet up, but since they are of an older generation, I haven't joined in so much. The language is tough but the people are kind  :par:
hope you find your feet, and enjoy it here  :top:

Hello,

What do you do in Haugesund? I guess some of my time in Haugesund overlapped with yours. I left in 2012.

David

Hi , Im  Julia  , My husband Iive in here and  I  moving  to I've with him  in Haugsund.  I would like  to meet with expats  in Haugesund.

hello,  could   we meet maybe  on  coffee?  with  each other ?  or who  want t o go in Haugesund  drink  nice  coffee ?   tell me pls  I would like to make  a  friends Thank you
Yulia

Hello yulia!

Welcome to Haugesund! :) I am available for coffee sometime, if you want to meet up :) I am not working at the moment as I am on my maternity leave with my 5 month old baby :) unfortunately me and the baby are both sick at the moment :( but I will ba able to meet next week if you are interested... ?  Hope to hear from you,
From Liv :)

good ,  Its  will be  great to  meet! :)

I will send you a private message later in the week to arrange it :)