So lonely I could scream

I'm an Aussie female here to start a business, would love some friends to go out with sometimes. Busting to go to LaBodega to listen to the music but have no-one to go with.Not looking for a boyfriend, just some buddies.

hey! All are here, dont worry about being lonely. My number is 0737809896 and we are a group of friend, boys and girls and you are most welcome to join the group.Please reply on what you think. am online.

Don`t worry,Please contact me:  [email protected]

hi, there's a group of American English Speaking women in Casablanca... you could join every Wednesday Breakfast. They also have a facebook account where you can become a member... they are all expats.

maureen

Hi i feel the same when i come to Morocco, I'm only there for few weeks at a time, i have a place in Skhirat beach Rabat

most of moroccan are very friendly ,you just need to smile and say salam , then you will see.
anyway if its not work then try to scream  without damaging your vocal chords ;)(joking)
good luck.

hi Aussie  it s great for you to start your business,here in morocco  and no worry with the time you will never feel lonely anymore :))   any question am here      x x x

My flatmate and I (American and Canadian English teachers) have just moved to Casablanca and are experiencing the same problem.  We've found it very difficult to meet people here (who aren't looking for a date or free English lessons!) in Casa.  AussieTrish, have you found anyone to go to LaBodega with yet?

hi aussie i do have the same problem i am here for some time in rabat i do have the same feeling i dont know  what to do i cannot find any friends for english speaking and going out for coffe shop
if anybody there in rabat please contact me my no 0650410146
  my email adddress [email protected]

Hey u goin! I studies in the Gold Coast for 2 yrs. I am working in Casablanca currently. Let me know if you wana catch up...cya!

ok everybody....nobody here will feel alone again ok? if you have a suspicion that you gonna feel alone, tell me and we gonna try to stop that feeling :)

Hi Trish!
I am here too to set up a bussiness, alone (with my 6 year old son) and blonde/redhead lol. So if you want to chat or get a coffee/lunch one day do contact me!
Talk to you soon!
Gilen

The first step would be to get out of the house. Yes, you will get unwanted attention but then the alternative is a Western country where you will be invisible. From what i have seen, Morocco on the whole is not a violent society.

I was just replying to Trish, but personally I don't feel lonely, and have met many people. But it would be nice to have some english speaking friends.....

this is good stuff.... Iam happy I came across this site today. I understand Aussie; I am Moroccan but,  leaving the country for years makes me feel as a total stranger now when i am back i would like to settle here once again

I am very interested too, please let s meet over coffee or something I Live in Mohammedia but I cam move around

let me know

Cheers

Hi Mjoud, I am in for coffee....anyone else? Are you still there Aussie Trish?

hi im a kiwi woman in marrakech with a couple of business  call me

hello,
you are walcome to morrocco

Hello everyone . Im sanae from rabat and i would like to meet new people from different countries and cultures my email is :[email protected] . If anyone is interested to discover rabat.learn arabic,french .english or just to have some coffee let me know.xoxo

Hi sanae,

Please note that this thread is dated 2012 :)

Feel free to post an ad in the Language classes in Casablanca section ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[moderated: avoid copy past message pls]

y would u want to start a business here

What exactly has that got to do with you? If someone wants to start a business, they have a perfect right to do so, don't they?

Hi laduqesa > please note that this is a 3 years old topic. You may start a new one with some advice and information about life in Casa on the forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team