Beach volleyball at sentosa - Every saturday 3pm onwards

Hi,

My group plays beach volleyball every saturday from 3pm onwards at Tanjong beach Sentosa.  We are looking for intermediate to advanced players.  If you are beginner with ability to pickup the game fast then do join us too.

If you are keen to join then do sms me at 98559264 along with your skill level of the game.

cheers

Welcome on Expat.com Bariq1 ;)

Nice sportive initiative ;) Hope you will receive lot of positive responses!

Regards

Hi

I know you've posted this a while ago, however I was sondering whether there is still a team meeting to play?

Thanks!
Domi

Hello Domi -> Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Singapore forum for more visibility. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie,

We're setting up a casual just-for-fun beach volleyball competition on an East Coast beach, the Manamana stretch. Can I put up a post to ask for interested parties too?

Cheers.

Hi bryann,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Singapore, this can be useful.

Thank you,

David.

Thanks David, will do :)

i am a ghanaian, and i am currently in singapore. I will like to chat you and talk to you. ( Moderated: pls send personal details by private message)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Barik

Are you still looking for players, I am interested to join.
I can say I am an average player, definitely not a beginner, I played volleyball for more than 15 years and for the past 3 years i havent touch, Please do let me know if you still need players.

Hi Kalith,

Are you still in Singapore? We are having an Open Play at UWCSEA starting next month. It will go from 6pm-9pm every Sunday. Does this interest you? Unfortunately there are gym costs so it is not free. We will have membership of $50 SGD per month, which will turn out to be about 12 SGD per session. We have to charge this price to ensure we can have this gym space every Sunday. Please spread the word!

Please private message me your email address so I can add you to our newsletter email list to keep you up to date with all our new events and info.

Thanks!

American Volleyball Academy

Hi Domi,

Are you still in Singapore? We are having an Open Play at UWCSEA starting next month. It will go from 6pm-9pm every Sunday. Does this interest you? Unfortunately there are gym costs so it is not free. We will have membership of $50 SGD per month, which will turn out to be about 12 SGD per session. We have to charge this price to ensure we can have this gym space every Sunday. Please spread the word!

Please private message me your email address so I can add you to our newsletter email list to keep you up to date with all our new events and info.

Thanks!

American Volleyball Academy