Bahasa Indonesian

Hi , I'm wanting to learn Bahasa from a native speaker...I can teach English or business in exchange.
I have honors degree in Management.

Im looking to meet up once a week for conversation experience

Nama Saya Richard

Hi Richard,
My name is Hendry, I am from Indonesia :). Currently working in SIngapore. Looking forward to have further conversation with you.
Where are you from?

Regards,
Hendry

Hi Richard and Hendry,

I would also be interested in learning Bahasa Indonesia and can offer English and German in return. I think it's potentially more fun to learn a language in a small group, what do you think?

Regards,
Nicola

Hi Hendry and Nicola,
Thank you both for replying to my post and offering to learn to speak this wonderful language as a group.

What a great idea Nicola- perhaps we should all meet for coffee sometime as a group and meet one another and learn this wonderful language together.

I have very basic knowledge of the language so I am looking forward to build on this.

Let me know a time which is suitable for our first coffee meeting.

Looking forward to meeting you both.

Richard

Hi Richard and Hendry,

That would be fun to meet for a coffee and start on some Bahasa Indonesia  what do you think, Hendry? We would need you for the Bahasa part :)

I could meet up early evening from Wednesday to Friday, or on the weekend late morning or afternoon. I am located in Bukit Timah/Bukit Batok area and work at NTU in the West, so anywhere not too far from this area would be great.

Looking forward to hopefully meeting you both,
Nicola

Hi Richard & Nicola,

Thanks for following up! I will be glad to share my native language with both of you!
I am going back to Jakarta this weekend, so probably we can start on next Thursday?
I stay & work in BUkit Merah. This is my phone no +65 84086898, let's what'sapp from here on alright?
Sampai jumpa!

Regards,
Hendry