Job Advice needed.

Hey. Iv been offered a job in Cairo. The company said they have got tickets for me next week. They have not asked for my passport copy or any paper work. I been doinh research that i will need a work visa and need to do hiv test. The company has been telling me to make few enquiries of some products here and ship them there and they want me to come over next week for a month trial.
How does the process work???

Zee786 wrote:

Hey. Iv been offered a job in Cairo. The company said they have got tickets for me next week. They have not asked for my passport copy or any paper work. I been doinh research that i will need a work visa and need to do hiv test. The company has been telling me to make few enquiries of some products here and ship them there and they want me to come over next week for a month trial.
How does the process work???

I would tread carefully with that offer. Sounds like they are going to use you to get the goods imported into Egypt. That would account for the one month trial. Just using you as an agent. They could well just get you to buy the goods, get the shipping organised and then not bother with you again.

There is the possibility that if it goes well they may then have a job for you.

On a personal level I would not take them up on the offer. Sounds too dodgy to me.

Thanks stumpy. My minds keeps thinking excacly what you just said they might be using me. Im going to wait till friday and see what they say. Its been 2 weeks now and iv asked them few times please let me know whats happening as i have to get everything prepared here in UK before i go. All i get is yes Inshallah (god willing) you will bd coming next week. I may be wrong and i hope to come to Cairo soon. They offered me the job and was happy with my interview

Hi mate make sure to call them again , don't risk to go to place you don't have more information about it

Hi guys. Everything looks good. In in Cairo now. In nasr city. Staying with a friend until they find me an apartment next week. Any places to go around here