I am looking for Spanish speakers to teach my kids the language

I have two girls, almost 6 and almost 8 who are already bilingual. I would like them to learn yet another language. You would just need to talk to them for about an hour 3 times per week. You don't have to be a language teacher. I taught my kids my language by just talking to them and then reinforcing it.

I spent a great amount of time placing ads on craigslist and got nowhere. I thought that another person in a foreign country would be more than willing to help. Rate is $5 per hour and you need to have Skype and a Paypal account so I could send you the money.

You need to be proficient in both English and Spanish and have a pleasant personality.

Hope to hear from someone.

Hello cokule

Welcome to Expat.com :)

So as to guide you to the proper forum for maximum exposure to your thread, could you please tell in which City you are in USA?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am near Philadelphia, but location is irrelevant if done via net.

Hello! I'm willing to speak Spanish to your Children. I'm Available Friday thru Sunday from 3 to 9 pm. I'm in the Midwest. I do not have Paypal account but you may do transfer to my account if that works for you.

Hello I'm seriously interested in your offer I am a native of Spain a hundred percent bilingual in English residing in the USA but really, to spend an hour doing anything for that matter for only five dollars is a bit insulting. If you would reconsider your offer phrase contact me here or at [email protected]    and by the way where are you located? Just curious. Bueno que tenga usted un buen dia. Well have yourself a good day.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct