Language school in Pula?

Hi, I am Claire moved here 3 month ago for work. I don't need to speak Croatian at work, but still I want to study some since I am living here. Maybe can make friends in language school also, I can't find any foreigner here.and I feel it's not very easy to make friends , cuz they all speak Croatian, and at work I don't need to talk , just work on computer. anybody know language school in Pula? Or live in Pula?

Hi!
I'll be more then glad to help you since I've been teaching foreigners for years. Feel free to contact me for further assistance
Thank you
Zrinka

Hi Claire....be patient there are not a lot of foreigners living here permanently but we all somehow end up finding each other through various different on line avenues.....this Expat.com is not really one of them though...!

I am about 45 min from Pula toward Rijeka in Icici.  if you are ever passing through and want to stop feel free to send me a message.

Also in in terms of learning the language, unless you stay for a long time, I would say it might be more hassle than it is worth, since generally everyone speaks english.  I am married to a local and can hold my own in  Croatian, but it has not been an easy learning curve and I am far from mastering it. my kids make fun of me!!!  But you could be a language genius, so if you find a good teacher stick with it you might be able to pick it up, atleast you can learn some useful terms that show you are making an effort, which is minimally expected whenever you live in a foreign country.. 

all the best

Hello!  I was following this topic and saw your reply.  I live in Matulji, also just moved a few months ago and struggling.  I would like to meet other "expats" and find it not so easy.  Coffee maybe?

Hello Claire,

I arrived in Croatia in June and adjusting to the lifestyle change from America.  Here are two links to language schools in Pula:
1. studyincroatia.hr/learn-croatian
2. byronlang.net/En-site/index-en.html

I will try to find if there are other offerings in Pula.

@Claire730 am also find a school here in pula (***)my watsppp

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Sknurhossain,

Please note that this is an old thread (2014). These members are inactive for years now.

Kindly please open a thread of your own on the Croatia forum to enquire.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic CLosed]

Closed