Loking to find english speaking friend in bangkok

hi dear

I am farang who has just moved to Bangkok. I dont know many people in here but I am open for interesting contacts no matter
what age. However I can speak only English.
Looking forward to any reply.

Hey
I will visit bangkok on april,i would like hangout with you some time,i actually from bangkok but live in shanghai,let me know if we can be friend my e mail is coppercop25 at hotmail dot com
see ya
onebike

I have just joined so I hope I am on the right track ? Although I am not yet living in Thailand but have such plans.Did you find the initial move an easy one or was there a lot of adjustment.

erwin...

Hi i would to like to practice speaking English!! Just look around here if anyone can help!!

Welcome on the forum nana5000 & jonathansom

Hi
I'm Pear and I live near Bangkok . I can speak English with you and also teaching you in Thai Lanquage ^^ cuz you live in Thailand ,you should know some Thai wors ,right??

Nice to meet you

Hi and welcome on the forum I'm Thai lady :)

Armand

Soon will post the plan for this next friday night, so you all can come to practice your english and meet great people. :)

Hi !! I already received your invite and very interest but on that day I have a lot of work to do,So see you next metting...Sorry guys

Enjoy your life...^^

I can learn you french, english, and specially herbal medicines, and you learn me thai

please contact me [Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls] if you need a good friend while you're here in bangkok...Adam....

:cool:

Hi Nana :). Sure, I can help you. Let me know if still interest. thnx.

(Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website)

GO GO Mr Moderator!
It's hilarious how people misuse this Expat.com :D
Good on you... Tell 'em how it's done!