Marry in Albania

Hi dear friends,

I am an Iranian girl. I have an Albanian boyfriend and I love him so much. We just met in real after 1 year and we realized that we really love each other. Now, we are so decided to marry in Albania. But the problem is that we don't know where to start and how is the process and what documents we need.

Besides, I want to live there in Tirana. And I really want to know more about the country and how things go there.

Another thing is my job concerns. I have B.A in English Translation. And currently, I am a Ticketing Agent in an Iranian Airline with good salary. I want to know that if I can find a job there in Tirana or not.

I really appreciate if you help me in this

Thank you in advance :)

Hi Nazanin Nedaei,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that I created a new discussion as from your post on the Tirana forum for better visibility and interaction.

I am sure you will get some positive and helpful answers to your questions very soon.

Best of luck.

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Dear Hasnaa,

Thank you so much :)
I am eagerly waiting for any helps from all the good friends here :)

HI from Albania!
My name is Irma!
Well you should feel lucky to have found love and especially with an Albanian Guy!
Marriage procedures are very easy here -
1-you just need to go to yr citys municipality and they explain in  details,
2- a birth certificate
3- photocopy of yr Id Card
And yr Boyfriend should  do the same!
After having this you come and announce official wedding and after 11 days you r officially married.
As far as job is concerned..hmmm its like everywhere but i think its ore easy for foreigners ( if yr english skills are good) .
Well- its good to think about yr future actions in advance but....dont worry too much ^^ Albanian people love foreigners !
Wish you all the luck needed and if you want u can contact me in y e-mail ; [email protected]
Take care!

Hello , My Name is Waqas and m from Pakistan and i am in love with the Albanian girl before the 3 years Now we want to marry can u please gave me the detail also for this please i ll wait for you reply please help me please any one is there to help me what i need to do...

qaxbalouch wrote:

Hello , My Name is Waqas and m from Pakistan and i am in love with the Albanian girl before the 3 years Now we want to marry can u please gave me the detail also for this please i ll wait for you reply please help me please any one is there to help me what i need to do...

Read the post from Irma Zaima

Hi
My name is Bona! I saw the comments regarding the marriage documents. As I work near a civil unit here in Tirana I may explains that are various of documents that u need to bring from your country important is your personal certificate that tells your personal status  another document that is very important is issued by your commune or city unit that tells that you are free to marry and should have  apustile stamp, your I'd  card photocopied and these document here in Albania should be translated and notarised and together with your partner documents  you are ready for marriage. You should send your partner to civil unit that is registered for asking for more specific details. Best wishes and good luck to all happy couples