Business opportunities

My name is Bob and Ive been volunteering for a clean water project for schools and villages In Siem Reap Province for the last four years while working in Thailand. Im now a full-time resident here where my most applicable talent is to provide English language refinement practice for teachers and other professionals. Earlier concurrent careers have included importing/exporting/retailing ethnic and primitive art, tailored travel, real estate investments and financial product marketing. Ive lived primarily in Southern California, Mexico, Central Europe and S. E. Asia.

Hi. I'm living in Cambodia since 2007 so I can speak Khmer a little. Nice to meet you

please to meet you. where you from i live us moving to shinokville  in january my spelling not good      craig

Would enjoy meeting for coffee sometime (in Siem Reap) and discussing your concept, Bob 01753 0971

Annual biz visa $285 at most travel; agencies.

Give me a call when you get settled. Although I live in SR I will be visiting Bangkok Aug 16-30, Que me llames antes o despues de estas fechas. Perdoneme. Hace mucho tiempo que hablo ni escribo el espanol, Bob

Hi good morning are u in Sr I have never been there

Coffee sometime?. We have some overlapping interests and shills re.volunteering. Bob

I hate typing but if we connect on Skype I'll tell you what I know about teaching in Cambodia, Refer to the Expat.com if you go to bobsquest.

Hi, I am running a few businesses in Phnom Penh.  such as a Franchise Pawnshop, i also have my own Agarwood plantation (also know as Gaharu / Oud / Oodh) , i exporting Agarwood products to overseas. And I am looking for new business opportunities too. :-)

Glad to know you!! I'm just employed in a private  business company, but m really interested about having my own business in the future.........hope I can some advice from some business people!

Based in Siem Reap. A great place to visit and to live, Bob

Hi everybody,

Those willing to talk about business or those looking for business partners, i advise you to post in the Business partners classifieds in Cambodia section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi Bob very interesting what your going in that area... my name is Miguel Hernandez...i am a canadian living in spain for the past 10 years as a civil engineer technician and now looking for in the area in thalandia.

what is the business opportunity ?

I am interested in a new business. What are you thinking about?
David
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, is agarwood cheaper than India.
Madan

Hi Bob,
this is Marco writing.. I've been running a guesthouse in Ream National Park - just outside Sihanoukville) over the last four years and from the first of October I'm the new owner of La Villa Coloniale here in S. Reap. I'm new in town, it would be nice to meet you and have a chat over a coffee if you like, there is also a awimming pool here...
My phone: xxx
Cheers
Marcp

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

The post of Bob is from July 2014, i suggest you drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website Business partners classifieds in Cambodia if you are looking forward to discussing business opportunities.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Sorry...!