Hello everyone im a newbie looking to make friends in Dar es salaame

Hi all im fairly new to this site thought i'd introduce myself my name is Selina i'm British and i'm married to a Tanzanian and i have 2 kids!!!! i'm looking to make friends an share experiences about life out here.
I've been in Dar es salaam since Febuary i look forward to hearing from you all soon :):D:)

Hi,
Just got back from Zanzibar and Dar. Wonderful time! If you are a Christian and looking for that group of friends let me know. We met some really friendly missionaries there! P.s. Don't forget your flashlights. Manditory lights out!!

Hi and welcome on board selinadiva!

Your message was moved to the Dar es Salaam forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand

hie selina. i like tanzania though i live in zambia, tanzania is nice but find time to visit zambia and probably do some volluntary work in my community.iam the hiv/aids coordinator so if you have a passion for vulnerable people contact me, all the best as you settle in tanzania. chola

shifting to Dar-es-salaam,, dont know what to do?

Selina, you are welcome to tanzania. Good to hear that you are married to a Tanzanian. I'm Robert, live in Dar es salaam.

Hi, me either i'm a new member in this site.. it might be a too late repply but u'r welcome.

(moderated: off topic)

Hellooo all thanks for your welcome wishes ive offically been here in Dar now for 8 mths im looking to make friends an share experiences about life here in Tanzania :)

Hi i am in zanzibar..pls feel free to call and talk. i do come to dar often.
harun

Hi all , coming to Tazania from Mauritius on saturday if any one want to meet for a drink please reply back ...

regards

rishi

Hi Selinadiva
Would be great to know and see Dar,
Tawheed
[email protected]

Hi Selina

I'm also a newbie. I currently live in Cape Town and will be relocating to Dar with my partner in the new year.
The move will be different but a new challenge for us.
How has your stay been thus far?
Looking foward to hearing from you.
Monique

@ Monique > Just to inform you that this thread is really very old (2011)

I think that the best solution for you is to create a new thread on the Dar es Salaam forum, it may help you to obtain testimonies of the expats more easily.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi All thanks for the meet and greet messages hope you all settling in to dar ok i been here alil over 2 yrs now  :cheers::cheers:

thanks for the tip!  :)