New in Abuja - Searching for meet up BBQ or something

Hi there everyone!

I am new in Abuja and so would love to meet other people that are too and perhaps get a bit of a social group going! Please let me know if you're keen to meet up for a BBQ or something....

Hope to hear from you!

Gareth

Hello DundeeBoy!  :cheers:

Welcome on board! :)

Regards

Kenjee

Thanks very much, this is great!

Thanks so much Kenjee! Are you also in Abuja?

@ DundeeBoy > Please note that Kenjee is not from Abuja, he is a member of the Expat.com team.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks so much Priscilla - Still learning how all this works! :-)

Hello!

I guess I will be soon in Nigeria, since I have got an offer and discussing it now.
Could you give me some advice about the life there?

Thank you in advance

Hi there

Great that you will be moving to Nigeria!

Will you be moving to Abuja or Lagos; I am living in Abuja and love it here. When do you expect to arrive? Please feel free to email me on [email protected] if you like...

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gareth

Hi Ales,

I have really enjoyed my stay in Nigeria so far.

All the basics that a person need are here and the roads are in very good condition compared to some other countries that I have lived in. Let me know when you get here and I can help you get around for the first few days!

See you soon!

Gareth

Hi everyone,
Am a civil/ structural engineer. I need a job, will be glad if anyone can help out. Based in Abuja but willing to relocate to anywhere. You can reach me via email " [email protected]. Thanks

You can also join internations which organizes regular meetings - next one 10.7.2014 - please register. You will meet many interesting people in one go.

Kind regards

Ruth

www.internations.org

Welcome to Abuja. :)

Hello everyone. Am also new on this platform and believe it will provide opportunities for networking and friendship which i look forward to.

Heya! 1 year in Abuja. Still need some good BBQ! Keep me posted on an expat social group in Abuja if you create one.

-Grace

Instagram @VIPGrace

Hi there Rikhi86. I am not in Lagos. I am in Abuja. Good luck on your move to Lagos!

-Grace

Hi,

even i an new to abuja... Did u already shifted?

how is the place? People and how safe working there?

bringing family is safe?

Hey grace,

i am planning to move abuja...

how is life in abuja... We will meet once i comes there.

will have lots of fun.

Hi,

I just moved here also. Please let me know what you have found. : )

Hello everybody,
Why don't we just organize this BBQ meet up or something fun?
Last year was really fun to me and the best party I attended was the "raggae party" and the "Abuja Hash" end of the year party. They were both by the poolside with about 200 matured minds in both, it was a boom, bang, bang.
The C.S picnic for October 1;Nigeria independence was also fun,we made BBQ, thanks to the Indian's and Clifford from the Filipino embassy.
Hope to hear from those in Abuja, I'm getting a load of fun since I moved to Abuja from Lagos 3 years ago.
Cheers!