Looking for studio or 1 bedroom in

Hello,

I will be moving to Budapest for school, and will be needing housing from September to June. I was wondering if anyone know of any housing suitable for graduate students or have any resources I can use to look for a place.

Thank you so much in advance for all of your help!

apartmentsofbudapest.com/en/budapest-apartment-rental/student-apartments-for-months-listing lucky, you will love Budapest :)
I came back from Budapest 2 weeks ago, I was studying there too. I found my apartment in this website apartmentsofbudapest.com/en/budapest-apartment-rental/student-apartments-for-months-listing
I was very happy with it, it was all new and very cheap, in the center of the city, but now my landlord rented it to 2 other girls. Good luck finding yours! If you need any tip. just contact me :)

Hi,

What's your budget, and what are your expectations?
Students often team up and rent larger apartments, your school could be the place to start asking about online forums about this.

whelmafc wrote:

any resources I can use to look for a place.

Did you already take a look at the Housing section here at expat-blog.com?

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … /budapest/

You may want to have a peek at - roommatesbudapest.com if flat sharing does fit in your plans.

Good luck,

Dez

[moderated: pls post in the housing section]

Oh, and also I wrote an article not student specific but covers everything you need for a desktop search.