Holiday in Sri Lanka

Hi

My husband, I and our 13yr old son are planning a vacation in Sri Lanka. We plan to stay at the Club Hotel Dolphin in Kammala South.

I would really love to hear where you think the best places to go are. We want to explore, do safari if there are any, eat traditional Sri Lanken food, take long walks and relax (that's me and hubby)

Son wants to do Rock climbing and scuba diving (he may also want to eat pizza up a tree with a monkey)

As you can see we have totally different tastes. Is there a place that  could take him diving or climbing for the day or maybe a 2 day excursion type thing.

All answers to any of the above would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi,
When you are planing to visit Sri Lanka?
Safari is most exciting event. if you are in south best place for safari is Yala. you can see leopards, elephnats, deers... I advice you to book a campsite and stay 1 or 2 nights and do a game drive early in the morning. for that I have offer my tented campsite boadering Yala national park. Please visit:
www.elephantlakeyala.comhttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007278857410

if you needs more help please contact me on [email protected] mobile 94777763019.
Regards,
Sumith

Sigiriya is a must and your son will like Pidurangala climbing.
Sigiriya entrance ticket is little expensive :(
Kithulgala is best for white water rafting!
If you like to roam with clouds in a dark eve, Nuwara-eliya is the best!
Anuradhapura and Pollonnaruwa are good for studying history as well as walking with Tropical wind. But again you have to buy a ticket for visiting some parts of these ancient locations.

Thanks both for your responses. We have actually returned from Sri Lanka now but will return to these pages for more information if we decide to return.