New member lots of questions

New member with lots of questions about bulgaria
hello
We currently live in turkey but we are considering relocating to bulgaria so have many many questions
I have stayed in nessebar and sozopol for a week and loved it
1 Can you please advise what the procedures are for moving to Bulgaria what is required we are originally from uk but have lived in turkey for seven years
2 Where are good areas to live we like living on or near to the coast
3 What is the weather like in the winter I don't like snow
4 Is buying easy and are properties cheap or expensive
5 What are the laws in respect to one partner dying if you own property
6 we have a motorbike in turkey which we rode over and is now on turkish plates what is the procedure for registering it in bulgaria
7 what are average cost of living expenses in Bulgaria on average how much would you need to live on
8 does anybody have any tip information or advise I need to know
9 are there any areas to avoid
10 we are visiting in winter and looking at bourgas nessebar or st vlas does anyone know of any rentals for a month
I did say I have lots of questions thank you for your patience and I look forward to your response
Thanks

I might be able to help you with some of your questions:

1) Bulgaria is now in the EU so the same re-location procedures as any other EU country, I guess.
2) Good areas by the sea to live: Depends if you want somewhere quiet by the sea, or somewhere vibrant.
Varna for me. The Black sea capital. The holiday destination for many Bulgarians and other Eastern Europeans. Local population now over 400,000 and still rising.
3) Weather can be mild one winter and bitter for a couple of  weeks the folowing year. Usually the Black sea Coast isnt so bad compared to inland.
4) Buying can be relatively straight forward and can be cheap, if you want it to be. Probably the cheapest country in europe to buy property.
7) Food and drink-wise: Main course meal with soft drink and garlic bread can be under £5 in a restaurant, depending which restaurant you choose. 85p a pint of lager is regular. Bulgaria must be the most inexpensive place to `eat-out' in europe!