How to handle perverted people

this always comes to my mind. I mean they are irritating me however. I am an expat, some might say "who cares, she is just new to this place". >(

Perhaps you could give more detail.

Is someone sending you PMs, suggesting naughty things?

well before, there's a lot of them. however, I am a muslim. dealing this kind of people are harammmm!

Like Mas fred already suggested you have to give us more details to get some useful responses.

Muslim or not, expat or not, no matter where you are you must not accept these weirdo's. But if you want so tips how to deal with this, you have to give us more information.

Shamima55,

If you are having problems with annoying, abusive or obscene Private Messages then click on the message's VIEW button to open it. Then click on the ACTION button in the upper righthand corner and select REPORT. This will open a drop-down window in which you should give a brief report of your problem and click on the REPORT button at the bottom of the window. This will send a copy of the message and your report to Expat-blog Admin. TEAM who will deal with the problem.

If you find a topic posting in the forum a problem, then click on the small REPORT triangle in the upper righthand corner just above the posting and follow the same process as mentioned above.

I'm sure this will resolve all your problems.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Shamima55 wrote:

well before, there's a lot of them. however, I am a muslim. dealing this kind of people are harammmm!

Only a suggestion, but the 'girl with a 'tash avatar' might well send out wrong signals.

Fred needs a lot of details.  Preferably in a running narrative with plenty of descriptive adjectives.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Fred needs a lot of details.  Preferably in a running narrative with plenty of descriptive adjectives.

When is an adjective not descriptive?
You, madam, are guilty of tautology.

Fred, now don't go picking on Hailey, we've got to start showing here the respect due her new office as President of Freedonia. Isn't that right Your Excellency?   :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Didn't you know that she just recently received the offer of the position as Head of State in that nifty e-mail? I'm sure if you're nice, she'll gladly tell you all about it.

By the way, did you get a fancy colored sash and official seal with your posting Madam President?

Cheer,
Your humble servant, JJ

All hail El Presidente   :thanks:

Block thm

http://global3.memecdn.com/perverts-have-stornger-x-ray-eyes-than-superman_o_3053613.webp

One has to ask:
is it perverted for a man to find a lady attractive?
is it perverted to attempt to chat that lady up?
is it perverted to think, "nice rack"?
Is it perverted to want to put squirty cream on, and lick it off?

mas fred wrote:

One has to ask:

Well answer to this question ,in my opinion should come from a lady ,because its the women who are supposedly   subjected to "harassment" whether Eyesdropping on that "fine rack" or licking that cream of her skin  :joking:  .

Djzubaid wrote:
mas fred wrote:

One has to ask:

Well answer to this question ,in my opinion should come from a lady ,because its the women who are supposedly   subjected to "harassment" whether Eyesdropping on that "fine rack" or licking that cream of her skin  :joking:  .

How do you feel when a woman 'checks you out'?
Women sometimes complain about being 'stared at', but how many times have women done exactly the same thing to you?
Personally, I don't mind at all, that's lucky because it happens so much.

mas fred wrote:

How do you feel when a woman 'checks you out'?
Women sometimes complain about being 'stared at', but how many times have women done exactly the same thing to you?
Personally, I don't mind at all, that's lucky because it happens so much.

The obvious answer is personally i don't care or mind , sometimes i might feel awkward or in some situations i might just play along .But the reason women complain because it seems they feel threatened and objectified.
Let me ask you a question ,what if a Gay or Transgender person is hitting on you ? Would you feel same way as a women was hitting on you or something totally different.

Totally different, but I don't much care.
This has happened several times, once whilst I was servicing a machine in a gay bay. The barkeep led me to the machine, shouting to the crown, "I'm taking him upstairs".
I simply shrugged it off as the joke it was.
Another was in a gay bay in Barnsley, I was there to set up some sound equipment when the postman for our road asked me for a date. I simply explained I wasn't gay, just there for work. His apology was met with, "No problem, I'm in the gay bar - honest mistake".
However, I once beat the merry crap out of a bloke who sexually assaulted me.
Big difference.

Djzubaid wrote:

[img align=C]http://global3.memecdn.com/perverts-have-stornger-x-ray-eyes-than-superman_o_3053613.webp[/url]

The one on the right is wearing stripes.  She's just asking for it.

Describe what do mean by "perverted" ? What did that person or persons did what to you ?

I strongly suspect the original poster was just making conversation, maybe as a way to boost her number of posts. If she were serious, we'd have had some details, surely.

If you don't like them, it's best not to handle them at all.

There has been quite a lot of research on this subject. Here is a sample called the "hot crazy matrix", that I found online:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJatMhFtztM

In case the link doesn't come up, for some reason, just go to YouTube and search for "hot crazy matrix". Enjoy.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR