THE Move

We plan our full time move to Spain in April. The area we've chosen is approx 25 mins inland from Valencia.

The "real" Spain is what we're after, hoping for somewhere just outside a village with just space and some peace (we live in a very built up part of Essex)  :(
Although ideally we'd like to do several trips over before we do relocate, time isnt something we have much of.

I have Crohns disease so its pretty important that im not too far away from a docs / medical centre. WE also love local markets, and in both cases we're struggling to find this info for villages / areas on the internet.

So if anyone can give us any info on some local villages they'd recommend , facilities etc that would be really handy.

Cheers

Hello cfcgirl

Welcome to Expat.com!

Hope you find answers to your queries real soon  :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Contact Casaconsults, they are inland from Castellon in a village called Vilafames. It's tiny, historic, well run and within easy access of Castellon and Valencia. I lived there for a year and it's a great place to live. Not many Brits but very friendly locals. Contact me if you need help. The owner (Enrique) speaks no English but uses Google translate and I will always translate for you.
Ros