Looking for someone to look after my house

Hi
I am Michael from Egypt...I am looking for someone to look after my house...I prefer foreigners and that's why I am looking here.

If interested contact me and we can talk further

Thanks
Michael

When you say 'look after my house' are you going on holiday or are you looking for someone to look after it for some time?

I am looking for a female house keeper

shorouky wrote:

When you say 'look after my house' are you going on holiday or are you looking for someone to look after it for some time?

I have understood the same thing: that he s going abroad and needs someone to look after his home!
You should also publish a salary that an expat could get for such a job, and the conditions of work: in or extern, hours of work...! I don t know if so many expats are keen about getting this type of job, but who knows!

michael_makar wrote:

Hi
I am Michael from Egypt...I am looking for someone to look after my house...I prefer foreigners and that's why I am looking here.

If interested contact me and we can talk further

Thanks
Michael

Hi Michael,
Maybe you could also post an ad in Cairo's Classifieds where we have a Jobs section?
Hope this helps
Arlette

Thanks...will do that :)

I'm ready for it , but you have to tell me how ??

Hello,

of course there are probably many of us interested in this kind of job, so please can u at least say, the "ousekeeping" for u means what... Cooking and cleaning while you are in the house, or you go somewhere and somebody must take care of the house and garden or something like that? And the salary would be? If you don't want to publish this info, write to
[email protected]

Ah, and the location of the house?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hello Mr Micheal,
How are you doing, i am a foreigner, am from Nigeria and i  am interested in taking care of your house, i stay in Cairo naasr city al ashre, Egypt and i have been looking for job, i will appreciate you if you kindly write me back or call me on 01147009972 for the job,
thanks and best regards
Randy

Randyibk wrote:

Hello Mr Micheal,
How are you doing, i am a foreigner, am from Nigeria and i  am interested in taking care of your house, i stay in Cairo naasr city al ashre, Egypt and i have been looking for job, i will appreciate you if you kindly write me back or call me on 01147009972 for the job,
thanks and best regards
Randy

Please note that this thread is over 3 years old.