Looking for friends in Barcelona

Hi everyone!

I have been living in Barcelona about 2,5 months now and still don't know much people here. I'm 25 years old and I like art, music (rock, indie, metal), design, gardening, learning languages and meeting people from different cultures. I speak Finnish, English and some Spanish too.

At the moment I am studying Spanish and doing some graphic design projects on my own. Especially in the evenings/weekends it would be nice to meet new people to have a drink with, take a walk or just hang out. :)

It would be also great if we can become a big group of people!

Henna

Hi Henna ! Mi name is Kévin I'm 20 and I went to Barcelona about two days, I don't know anyone there ^^ I'm doing an internship in a translation company, I speak French, English, and Spanish. For the music i'm open minded i like every genre (except metal maybe x))
So If you want to meet me I'm ok ^^

Kévin

i am planning to move to barcelona in a few months ...
see you then ..maybe

Kevin: Welcome to Bcn! I'll send you my number and we can talk in Whatsapp or txt.

Jason: That sounds like a good plan. Let us know when you are here! :)

Hey. I am portuguese living in barcelona since September and I also would like to meet new people to have a drink/talk evenings, weekends... I speak Portuguese, English, French and German. Hit me back if u want to chat! :D

You are most welcome at Balmes 21 (near University Metro) and be my friend. I co-partner an Indian Restaurant.

Hi Henna,

I don't live in Barcelona but I'll be visiting in mid October.  I'm looking for some friends to hang out with as well.  Let me know if you might like to do something from the 14th-21st.

I hope you are well :)

John

Hi,
I am finishing my PhD at the UB. I have been here since last Oct. It would be great  if we manage to do something together sometimes.
Said

Hola Em,

I was curious if you know of anywhere we can go for Halloween, that being in English because like you I still need more time to learn enough Spanish to comprehend everything fast as most talk in everyday conversation but I do live here in Barcelona at the moment. ( contemplating leaving )

Will be visiting on newyears

hi
I'm Julien, I'm 30and I'm coming at the end of nov in Barcelona to live and work.
Maybe we could talk before my arrival in barca.

Julien

Hi,
I'm Chelsea. I moved here about a month ago to be an au pair. I'm from the US, but have been bouncing around Europe for a bit after I graduated with my BFA. I'd definitely be up for meeting some new people!

Hi
I ve just arriced in bcn. We could meet if you want have a drink and talk. Julien

Hello i'll be in Barcelona in september 20 i would like to know people :)

I'm girl,  25yo, from Morroco,

I speak arabic, french, spanish and english also ^^

cy