Fun Meet Up This August!

Hi all!
It's been a long while since we had a meet up, right? A few of us are thinking of doing one soon,who is in?
Here are some suggestions. Creative, fun ideas are also welcome.
Suggested dates:
August 2nd and 3rd weekend or
August 9th and 10th weekend.

Suggested venues: - Panari Sky Centre for Skiing
                               - Village Market for bowling
                               - Nairobi Safari Walk for a picnic
                               - Central Park (behind Serena Hotel) for a fun day.
Ok,please vote. Choose a date and venue. Is none of the above appeal to you, please suggest a new date and venue. It will be awesome to have new people as well.
Hope to see all of you there.   :D:D:D

Hi Chicita,

I think you meant Panari Sky Center for skating.  I am open to do the Nairobi Safari Walk and picnic or the picnic at Central Park.

Oops! Thanks a lot Wawuda,for the correction.
Which weekend are you ok with?

This is great. I am for 9th-10th August- Bowling at Village Market.

Hi all, I understand that a section of the Village Market inclusive of area housing the Bowling  Alley has been torn down and is now under reconstruction. Bowling for me would have been great but unfortunately I will be out of Kenya during the month of August Please check if  Bowling Alley is operable..

Nairobi Safari walk for a picnic on 9th. August

Hello chicita  :cheers:

So as to spread further the word, I invite you to place an advert in our section Events, Activities, Leisure in Nairobi

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Kenjee,
I have just done that.
Thanks.

bowling at village market sounds like the most fun option to get to know new people rather than picnic. am up for it,August 9th.

Re: Coffee Chit Chat!!!
Hi all,
Based on the majority of the feed back, the meet up shall be on the 9th/10th weekend.
Venues: - Panari Sky Centre for Skiing
              - Village Market for bowling - It is out for now because it is closed.
              - Nairobi Safari Walk for a picnic
              - Central Park (behind Serena Hotel) for a fun day.
Could we now vote on the 3 venues?

Hey Chicita,
Am up for an outdoor activity......Nairobi Safari Walk for a picnic would be great if ok for partcipants
Look forward
Vivien

Safari walk picnic:))

Anyone know about another place for bowling?

safari walk :)

Hello All   :cheers:

Have you decided finally on the date of the Meet Up?

Regards
Kenjee

safari walk any day ;)

Hi all,
May I conclude and say that we are up for this Saturday, the 9th of August, at 10:30 am? So far, most votes have gone to the picnic ideas. We need to choose between the two:
- Nairobi Safari Walk ( Entry fees: 250 for citizens, 350 for residents and $ 25 for non-resident) and
- Central Park - free.
Let's carry some snacks to share with the rest of the team.

Please let me know what you think about that.
Also, inbox me so that we know the exact number of participants.

Carsten1953, I'm sorry but I do not know of any other place that we can go for bowling.

safari walk will do 4 me

so far is the event on?

Go for karura forest walk. Its really calm and serene.

Hi all,
The event is still on.
Sonal, could you please join us for the Nairobi Safari Walk then we can plan and do Karura forest next time?

Hi! I know of Nyali Cinemax's Bollywood in Mombasa..

I'm still relatively new in Nairobi though :/