New members of the Rwanda forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Rwanda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Rwanda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Alaa, 41 years old from Egypt. I am planing to visit Rwanda and may be stay there for business...i am still studying the business potentials there and learn about the country....
kind regards
Alaa

thank to allow me to indroduce myself about my expart.normary  i'm Emmanuiel SIBOMANA  I Know more about business as i'm student in a business school olso  i have an experiance in education becouse before i entiring  in universit i did it.so i 'm happy to join Expat.com that will help me to increase knolldge in my carrer and beeing a real expart.

Hey everyone

I am a Zimbabwean currently living in the UK and looking to emigrate to Kigali. I have been here for nearly 12 years and desperately miss Africa. I have travelled to Kigali a couple of times on business and simply fell in love with it.

Currently looking for jobs in the Finance and Accounting sector and hope to move soon.

helloooooooooo  am sonia,living in kigali

My name is Amos. I will be moving to Kigali next month. Do you mind providing me with some information about Kigali

Hi all. My name is Leon and I am from JHB South Africa. I will be flying to Rwanda on Wednesday. I have never been to Rwanda and this is the first time I will be an 'expat'. I will be travelling alone. I will manage the fairly new Century Cinema complex and I hope to see all of you there soon for great entertainment. Hopefully you all will be able to help me to make a success of the business. I will need to set up loads of contacts for what I have in mind for the business. My family will remain in JHB for the next year.  I have no Idea where I will reside but trust all of the finer details will be arranged by the company on my behalf. I would love to hear from you guys and any advice will be greatly appreciated.

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory]

Hi,am Nicky from Kenya, am in my final year doing accounts. I would love to move to Rwanda as its one of the countries with a fast rising economy. Would love to start my career and be part of the team that leads Rwanda to have a better economy.

AM a kenyan teaching in high school.i would like to go to rwanda look for job in teaching university or high school.assist me with contact people doing the same job.

Hello I'm Ferris Brown.  I have recently returned to the US from positions in Afghanistan and Iraq working in public finance.  A friend suggested to me after visiting Rwanda that there might be opportunities there which fit my finance and entrepreneurial bent.  I have just begun my research but would like to find something quickly.

Ferris

My name is Olabode 31 years old from Nigeria. I am planing to visit Rwanda and may be stay there for Career of interest ..learn about the country.... seek a good job
kind regards

Hi, I am Salma. I am a Sudanese, working with the United Nations and will be moving to Kigali for work in September. I have been in Kigali earlier this year for a couple of months but this time, I am coming to stay for a longer term.

also in nakuru and interested in that country.

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]

Hi All,

Looking forward to my trip! Thought it would get some information from some Canadians in Rwanda!

Thanks!

Hello, i am cleophas, i live in Rwanda, i am graduate in surveying and geomatic engineering, i have worked in some area of country, i welcome to invest in different carreer, it is opened.

I am Moses from Uganda, Planning to travel to Rwanda next week for voluntary Mission work and teaching in secondary schools-Free services for 3 months in the areas of Computer training, Counseling and religious studies. I have not been to Rwanda before and wish to get relevant contact.

Am samantha aged 28yrs and am single looking for a job in rwanda kigali and i have one brother am simple ,easy,

Good morning,
Rwanda is more like my second home.I visit there often and i already have a strong base there,from friends and relatives as well.

My desire has been to contribute to the economy of Rwanda.I am currently looking for networks that can help me work on projects and also work there.
My field is sales and marketing.I hope this forum will be of much help to me.

Hello to everybody from Expat.com, I am Munyaneza Claude, Rwandan. I live in Kigali, I have a bachelor´s degree in civil engineering and Environmental technology from the University of Rwanda, college of science and technology.
I am really happy to join you in Expat.com

Best regards

I would love to relocate to Rwanda with my family. How do i go about it?

Hi Everyone,
i trust you are all keeping well by the mercies of God. i am blessed to be here on the blog and also to be in Rwanda. I am already in to stay and have began the missionary journey. its my wish that with the kind assistance of support of everyone, my stay will be fulfilling.
Enjoy your day and many thanks for the warm welcome!
Be blessed.
Adieus.

Hi my name is Hirwa Florent 21 y.o
living in Huye ..I am a musician..a composer of classic and soul music....I am  producer ,,
If anyone want to buy a song or plan to get with live music and concert plz contact..I play piano..And I want to make a Celine Dion,Whitney Huston Mariah c/.In rwanda even Andrea Bocelli,Mj..I am learning all those styles,,
If anyone want to learn music,,and composition I am here.!!

I have some melodies on you tube and piano sheets..just type my name:HIRWA Florent,,
thank you!

Hey !How about making music ...cinema!!And classical music..it's rare in Rwanda..
Am a musician and I am trying out this...
:up::whistle:

Hello there, I'm a newbie :)

i am mugisha, i am living in kigali/ Rwanda, i hold bachelor's degree in Agriculture
so please help me to join with others related to my field

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to Rwanda. Was wondering if I can meet some like minded individuals to explore the place.

I'm already mesmerized with the beauty of the place.

Thanks,

hello, I am shimwamana Abel by name, i have been studying in Uganda for nines years and i am now back home, i hope to enjoy my stay here as it's been long! I would love to get to know new people aswell. thank you all

I love touring and adventure, i guess we would make great friends

hae guys, im zoro from kenya,. im looking forward to visit rwanda for business purposes. to be precice im a teacher by profession and im planning to come work over there, zo if u are aware of any educational institution that requires a secondary english teacher you can update me.

zoro shih wrote:

hae guys, im zoro from kenya,. im looking forward to visit rwanda for business purposes. to be precice im a teacher by profession and im planning to come work over there, zo if u are aware of any educational institution that requires a secondary english teacher you can update me.

Welcome to the forum

I suggest that you do an online search for teaching jobs. In less than 5 minutes I found 3 jobs online. You could also find contact details for international schools there and approach them about a job.

Good luck

wow! thx for the suggestion. lemmie try it out

I am in Kigali since a week...it will be good to meet with expat-blog members in Kigali

Aladdino40..That's a great idea...Gasabo a member had also made the same suggestion..I am also new to this forum and looking forward to learning,sharing ideas and experiencing Rwanda as part of my global experience

Hi everyone,

I am MBARUSHIMANA Theogene, I live and work in rural areas of Rwanda. I hold Master's degree in Social Welfare Administration and a bachelor's degree in translation. Any information about jobs relating to social sciences and translation? Let me know in advance.

Indeed, it will sound well in my ears if I meet relevant people like you who is reading my post. My email is [email protected] and phone number is +250788251632

Hi All
I am a British expat and have lived in Rwanda since 2001. I initially came here as a volunteer with VSO on  a 2 year contract and loved it so much I stayed. i am married with two children who were both born here and are fluent in all three languages. I am a civil engineer with over 20 years experience both in the UK and Rwanda. I am English but I also speak French an a small amount of Kinyarwanda. I have travelled extensively in Rwanda and am very familiar with the whole country and the people. My wife is Rwandan and I am assimilated into the local culture. I am now looking for a new job as my previous contract expired. I do not need a visa as I am now a permanent resident of Rwanda.
Nigel

Hi Alladino 40. Welcome to Rwanda, it is a great place to live and work, so much more relaxed than the hectic life of London for sure! I have been here 14 years and I don't think I will be going back to England at my age. My email is [email protected] , let me know if you need any help with anything, I am pretty used to how things work here now
Nigel

Helli Nigel,
Thanks for your words. I tried to send you a message on your email i dont know if you got it or not. My email is alaa.taiea at hotmail.com...lets try to communicate
kind regards
Alaa Omar

hello friends!!
my name is Regis Remy, i live in Rwanda,kigali! I'm 25 years old!

Closed