Where can I find road construction companies in Guinea?

Hi guys,
I am a Purchasing Officer in the company which is located in Guinea and I am searching for the road construction company in Guinea for the big project. I will really appreciate if someone will send me the information.
Thank you in advance!
Ira

Hello Irina Lukyanova,

Welcome to Expat.com! ;)

Maybe you could post an advert to the Guinea Conakry classifieds, job section > construction.

Best of luck for your research.

Rouma

Thank you Roma,
I have tried to post it there but the administrator refuses to do so. May be you know some good road construction companies? I will be very grateful for any information
Thank you

Hi Iryna,
We have construction companies here, if you didnt find yet, let me know i will send you a lot of address.
Best Regards

Crist

Hi iryna

We are working on construction of building road etc.we can work together on project. Pls contact me by mail for project details.

Best regards

Fatih Yürür

You are going to deal with a big project of construction company...So before starting  the project firstly try to estimate your budget.And what will be the future scope of your business.What type of resources you are going to use..And what will be the profit.How is your project is unique from others..And what are the advantages over other business sites.???

OAS Contrução

Bonjour Irina

Si tu as besoin d'equipements routiers, nous sommes disponible et tu peux m'envoyer tes coordonnées.

Daniela Popovic wrote:

Bonjour Irina

Si tu as besoin d'equipements routiers, nous sommes disponible et tu peux m'envoyer tes coordonnées.

Welcome to the forum
As this is an Anglophone forum could ypu please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post. Thank you.