Graduate in the field of Agriculture and Construction - seek WORK

Hi USA,

I'm Solomon from Ghana, planing to move to USA for a job.Graduate in the field of Agriculture and Construction(lakes and building construction).please let me know if there are any job opportunities in this field.I only need to be paid $20 dollars daily to be able to feed my poor Mum.Please Help me.

$20 a day may feed your family in Ghana but it wont go very far in the US

Bob K

$20 a day might pay the phone bill.

Only if you don't text or down load much :D

Bob K

Just don't answer those texts from strangers.

Hello solomon owusu

To increase visibility on your post, please note that a new thread has been created from the latter on the USA Forum.

Concerning your job Hunt, I would suggest you to place an advert in the required section : Jobs in USA

Regards
Kenjee

Solomon,
$20 a day????? How are you going to pay your bills, rent, buy food, etc?
Really  - $20 a day...........I'm sorry, but who in America would pay that???
Raise your expectations Solomon - you will attract a more acceptable offer and avoid scammers.
Good luck

Chuckle Butty

solomon owusu wrote:
solomon owusu wrote:

Hi USA,

I'm Solomon from Ghana, planing to move to USA for a job.Graduate in the field of Agriculture and Construction(lakes and building construction).please let me know if there are any job opportunities in this field.I only need to be paid $200 dollars daily to be able to feed my poor Mum.Please Help me.

solomon owusu wrote:
solomon owusu wrote:
solomon owusu wrote:

Hi USA,

I'm Solomon from Ghana, planing to move to USA for a job.Graduate in the field of Agriculture and Construction(lakes and building construction).please let me know if there are any job opportunities in this field.I only need to be paid $200 dollars daily to be able to feed my poor Mum.Please Help me.

Could you please not keep repeating the same post over and over again. Have you tried to help yourself by going online and searching for work ?? To work in USA you will need a visa. I suggest you contact the nearest US Embassy to you and ask them for information.

Hello solomon owusu

As suggested by stumpy, you should avoid copy pastes of your messages on the forum.

I invite you to read our articles in our section : work in USA, to understand the procedures to be able to find a work there.

Hope this helps

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

chuckle_butty wrote:

Really  - $20 a day...........I'm sorry, but who in America would pay that???

It's possible.  Maybe if he works one hour a day.