Finding a job and work sponsorship in the USA

Yeah that's what I thought, I'll keep telling them the truth. thank you!

Have you guys heard of Carney and Sandoe, VisaLista.com, VIF or the Cordell Foundation? I live in Denver and a lot of people made it here with those programs/sites, although mostly teachers.

Carney and Sandoe is a job search consultant specializing in academic sector but to my knowledge do not have a J1 visa program.  VIF and Cordell are organizations approved for J1 teacher programs.  J1 is a cultural exchange visitor program, limited in maximum term allowed to teach in a primary or a secondary school system.  There are minimum requirements to fit such programs: at least 3 years of teaching experience, a teaching certification from home country, minimum of a BA in education or education related subject. 
Many State educational departments also have J1 teaching programs to sponsor foreign teachers to teach in the US.

Thank you so much for the useful information and for giving me hope! Now I know there are ways of moving to USA! I've just got to keep on looking!

pamela.b wrote:

Thank you so much for the useful information and for giving me hope! Now I know there are ways of moving to USA! I've just got to keep on looking!

With determination and realistic expectations just about anything is possible. Good luck in your journey!

Matt-

US Expert

Thank you very much.

Zoey,

How about finding a job in France? I have many friends I met in Beijing who are French. I would like to meet them again.

Trevor

Wrong forum, send a private message or post in the appropriate forum.

Thanks

i am ethiopian and a chemist. have nearly 8 years exprience so how can i make to move to USA which is my dream

Hi all,
My name is Charlotte and I'm 22 years old. I have a wish to relocate from the UK to Miami.
Im struggling to figure out where to start to make my wish come true. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
I have heard of schemes where you can get a job that includes somewhere to live so that when you travel over you have a job and a roof over your head. Only problem is i have no idea where to find such things!
Can anyone shed any light for me?  :)

hello
i just want to get a few informations from you,
i am a pharmacist working in dubai.
i want to work in us as a pharmacy technician. an examination called ptcb is required. can u guide me to get informations abt this.
is there any centres in uae
pls reply

if there are no centers outside us how can i apply for the exam
pls reply

shaji786 wrote:

if there are no centers outside us how can i apply for the exam
pls reply

Contact nearest US Embassy for the information.

any idea about organo gold,and is it a scam or a real business,
has anyone benefited from the company

Arlexan wrote:

any idea about organo gold,and is it a scam or a real business,
has anyone benefited from the company

Have you done a Google search yet. I did a quick search and it seems there are many organo gold site from coffee to cosmetics so you need to give some more information about the company and do some research yourself.

Hi !!! I live in Italy now but I am going to moving in USA. In Where city suggest you to move ? Big city ? I want find a good place near the cost. I prefer that  the weather is good all the year because I hate cold. My Boyfriend loves custom and he makes work with Airbrush. I want find a place where he can do it as work. Help me =) thank you

I am trying to find a care company that would offer the h1b visa over in the us from uk. I am trying my best but getting nowhere can anyone point me in the right direction?

Lots of the big hotels like Marriott and Hilton hire foreigners to work in the US for 1 year.  The application process and the interview is all done via internet.

HI !! I live now in Italy. But I am going to move in USA. I want change my live !! Now in Italy I am a salesgirl. I work in a store of cloths and shoes. I want in the USA find a job in the fashion. But a better work. What possibility can I have in the USA ?  :)

Thank you for the information. I live and work in Oman and I am looking to relocate to South California is there anyone that I can contact to find out more about California???? I have place to stay in Vista. I am in marketing and sales in real estate, travel and tourism, and logistic fields.

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a Sponsorship to get a J-1 or O-1 Visa ! Does anybody can help ?
Thanks

XaiteN wrote:

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a Sponsorship to get a J-1 or O-1 Visa ! Does anybody can help ?
Thanks

Like the topic posting says, it's highly unlikely you're going to find a sponsor here on the forum due to the financial and legal responsibilities that are imposed upon the sponsor.

Generally speaking only family members, long-time friends or some employers sponsor people for immigrations purposes, certainly never strangers. Also immigrations authorities will be looking for proof of that kind of relationship or they simply won't issue a visa in the first place.

XaiteN wrote:

Hi Guys,
Thanks

You are repeatedly asking the same question. Again, please refer to this thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=316352

J-1 is more of a work-study visa (exchange program visa.) They are actually relatively easy to get depending on where you live. An O-1 is someone like a scientist. Are you a student? If so then this thread (the one you are posting in is completely irrelevant). You need an F-1 visa. Check with you school about J-1 visas. Have you even reviewed the State Department site on J-1 visas? It is probably the best place to start looking. Flooding the forum with the same question isn't going to get you an answer quicker.

http://j1visa.state.gov/

Once you review, start a new thread asking for information "Information on J-1 visas." You need to do some legwork yourself. Skip O-1 altogether. Nuclear scientists would be an example of an O-1 visa candidate.

Hi,i m Jason And i read ur post. I m italian And actually i live in Italy.
I was wonder how about to wrk in USA seasonally as foreign worker in fields? Like in Hawaii for coffee or pineapple,they say that Every Years a lot of foreigner worker are hire for a short time cause loco people not always wanna do this kind of job.
My question is: how can i find this mind of sponsorship?

I m Jason again. I ve a degree a ''Cook dregree'' lol really

jommaro wrote:

Hi,i m Jason And i read ur post. I m italian And actually i live in Italy.
I was wonder how about to wrk in USA seasonally as foreign worker in fields? Like in Hawaii for coffee or pineapple,they say that Every Years a lot of foreigner worker are hire for a short time cause loco people not always wanna do this kind of job.
My question is: how can i find this mind of sponsorship?

I doubt any company in Hawaii would pay you in coffee or pineapples, but did you mean "loco people" or "local people"?  Sometimes there's a subtle difference.

Y u doubt?i read a post sayin that a lot of philipines people are hired,so why they can hire theme And not me?

jommaro wrote:

Y u doubt?i read a post sayin that a lot of philipines people are hired,so why they can hire theme And not me?

Hiya jommaro,

I think that there are crossed wires here, a misunderstanding. Of course you can apply to work in the fields picking fruit and vegetables. There are rules and regulations though for non-residents of any country. I think that you will have to check on the internet first then maybe search the web for " fruit pickers USA" and approach potential employers with reference to sponsorship?

Good luck,

Chuckle-butty.

Filipinos are often hired through an agency in Philippines who supply many people at once and not just one individual. They get visas organised.
You can apply for a job but you need the correct paperwork.

So i gotta find an agency in Italy that do tue same thing?i m goin in Hawaii in october it ll be better talk in person with Simeone?

jommaro wrote:

So i gotta find an agency in Italy that do tue same thing?i m goin in Hawaii in october it ll be better talk in person with Simeone?

You can go there and check it out but you will need to get the correct visa before you go. If you enter on a tourist visa then you are not allowed to work. You may check up on a working holiday visa.

There is no visa for go And check for work. I can ask there if they can hire me And then i shud ve to come back And make paper And then go back to the USA with the correct visa.

stumpy wrote:
jommaro wrote:

You can go there and check it out but you will need to get the correct visa before you go. If you enter on a tourist visa then you are not allowed to work. You may check up on a working holiday visa.

Working-Holiday visas do not exist in the United States.

Oh yes i know it doesnt exist this kind of visa. I jst thought to talk with an employer,But jst talk.

This is a nice post, thanks for the insight : )

Hi Jackson can i have this link pls? :)

First off, thank you for your very helpful post!
I'm hoping you might be able to help me now?

I'm an Australian 22 year old girl wanting to move to LA. I am currently completing an anatomy and physiology course which is a requirement for my pilates instructor course. I have 3+ years administration/secretarial experience working within corporate environments from Law firms to Financial planning firms. I will need to find sponsorship to be able to work in the USA so I can be with my boyfriend who I met there whilst on holidays a few years ago.

Anyway, my question to you is factoring in my experience etc, what is the best route for me to take and will it be rather difficult for me to find work/sponsorship?

Thanks for your help :)

thanks a lot for your feedback, i really appreciate. what if i get a green card with my degree qualifications is it easy to get a reputable job....e.g that of a financial accountant..the reason why i ask this is that i have done very well in my degree and got a first class honours...likewise to other professional courses of CPA and CFA(kenya)...will these professional courses done in my country get recognition in the united states...thanks in advance for your concern

Thank you for useful information. :)

nice post
have a goodluck

There are lots of job in USA as a USA is leading developed country and having lots of opportunities but the condition is the person should have knowledge and should be dedicated.