Two female expats -looking for an apartment (or an additional roomate)

Hi ya'll

Myself and a colleague are moving to Dar from May to August on a short term contract, and are looking for an apartment, 1000pm, in a safe and secure location (Mikocheni, Upanga, ect). Alternatively, we would be open to anyone else looking for an apartment who wants to split a three room place.

Any information would be extremely helpful! You can contact me at [email protected]

Cheers!
Kailee

Hi Kailee,

I invite you to post and advert in the Housing in Dar es Salaam section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Kailee,

I dont know if you got a place. But we have 2 spare rooms in our house in Mikocheni B if you dont mind staying with my little family (its me, husband and 18month son). The rooms are right across from the guest bathroom each moderately furnished but unfortunately no AC, fans only.

Let me know if you are interested.

You can check house for rentals at https://www.airbnb.com/s/Dar-es-Salaam- … ;ne_lat=-, you will get many options there,.

Hey, theres a couple of apartments I know of..in Masaki, theyre brand new.. only just finished.. and in great locations, great prices too! The short term ones are right across from Slipway.. but theyre single bedrooms and studios.
The 2 bedroom apartments are near QBar.
SMS me on 0787 557962. Cheers

Hi, how are you? I've just seen your ad. I wanted to inquire whether you managed to find a place. If not, i have one room available for rent in a two bedroom apartment. Its located in Upanga, close to Muhimbili University.

Hello Bambino123 > i invite you to post an advert in the housing in Dar es Salaam section. Thank you.