Sport/ Language Exhange Partner at Southen Paris

Hi there,

I been living in Paris for almost a year and can speak little French now (B1 level).  Im looking for language exchange partners/ sports partners in Southern Paris (13e/14e/ Cachan, Bourg La Reine, Antony etc).

I was born in Indonesia, but lived in Hong Kong for nearly 20 years. I can speak English, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin & Hakka dialect) and Indonesian (similar to Malaysian). If youre a native French speaker and wish to pick up some above languages, we can do language exchange for free. I did that in Hong Kong for so many years already (to help English expats learning Cantonese and to polish my English at the same time).

I like playing badminton and hiking. Im learning tennis as well. Can let me know if you need a partner for these activities.   

Im looking for a real language exchange/sport partner. No spam, no flirting. Im married, female, 30+ years old.   

Thanks
LC

Hi LC,

I suggest you to post your ad in the Language Exchange in Paris section, it may also help your message to get across more effectively. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Thank you Priscilla. Will try to check it out.
Have a good day!

HI,

I'm from Belgium and speak fluent French and English, staying in Paris. I would like a tennis partner too, I played a lot before and want to take up again so I would love to meet you.

Greetings,
An