Ela Murray vs Boroko/Korobosea International Schools

I've just been offered a position in Port Moresby, and am trying to get some feedback re: schools for my kids (5 & 11yrs). 
Ela Murray seems to be the most popular, particularly amongst Australian expats. However, I nearly fell over when I saw the school fees. Unfortunately, I wont be employed on a program that pays school fees as part of the package. The other option would be the Boroko/Korobosea school, which I believe is cheaper. Unfortunately, their website is down, so I can't get any further info.

Can anyone share some feedback on either school, particularly Boroko/Korobosea, and your reason for choosing it? Happy to pay the TEMIS fees if that's the most suitable for our kids, but want to make an informed decision. I do know people that have sent their children there and have been happy, but I haven't met any Boroko/Korobosea parents to guage feedback.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Hi, Boroko/Korobosea's infrastructure is below par when compared to Ela Murray. We reviewed both and settled for Ela Murray and been happy with that decision. But if we had to pay from our own pocket then Korobosea might have been the realistic option. I have met expats who are sending their kids to Korobosea and they gave a good feedback. Don't rely on website and better if you physically inspect Korobosea before committing. Cheers

Neither of these schools are benchmarked to Australian education. Forget them - try St Joseph's International which is linked to NSW curriculum. Much more realistic fees too. IEA schools (TISLO and Boroko) have lost the plot - used to be the only choice but some excellent better value schools available now.

(Moderated: off topic)