Please HELP!!!

hey guys, i just signed an offer with a company in riyadh. I was looking for places to stay and i've been really unsuccessful. The company is located in Olaya area, specificilly it's in the tawuniya towers next to faisaliyah. Where should I stay? i've been looking online and honestly, everything i see looks really cheap and unsafe. what can i get with SAR 35,000? I'm a single guy and will be happy with a studio or a 1 bedroom apartment

Hi there, my name is Winnie, congrates on the job, Saudi is a lovely place to live but unfortunalty expensive , we have lived on compound since moving here 16 yrs ago, with a 3 yr break, we were paying 180.000 riyals for 2 bed apartment (upstairs) on compound, we now live in much smaller compound but much larger hse for half the money, there is an expatriate Riyadh site I would suggest, but you will only get what you pay for, maybe try sharing, give me a shout if you need anymore info, good luck

it's a choice to stay on the compound and have all the available "luxuries." If you want to save money, stay off the compounds.

they're many posts on expatriates for your price range