Work in spain

I am writing to see what type of work is mainly available over there, we are not fussy on the type of work, bar work, laboring anything...

Just would like to know a few more info so we can start making our plans...

if anyone has any details on this or lives or has previously lived and worked in Spain it would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Ben Everett.

We have 25% unemployed here so finding work is hard unless you have very special skills. Do you speak Spanish?

I am working i  South Africa. How can i get PR in spain.

There are 25 per cent unemployed here. 50 per cent of young people. People here are offering to work for one Euro an hour and still not finding any. Spain is in crisis!

rosebentley is right. Unemployment is at about 26% in general and 50+% for young people. Foreigners have a MUCH MUCH higher unemployment rate. Salaries, hourly rates, and workers benefits continue to go down while the cost of living keeps going up.
If you're willing to work in a bar and willing to be paid for less than an illegal immigrant would accept (i.e. slave wages with no benefits or protection), then you might have a shot - if you speak Spanish. Same goes for "laboring", I'm afraid.
I know LOTS of Spaniards who can't find a job - any job - to help them move out of their parents' homes - and their ages range from 20s to 40s.
If you have cash-in-pocket, Spain is a great place to live. Even engineers with masters degrees can't find work - even as waiters! Things are really "challenging" right now in Spain, to put it mildly.

Saludos, MadridMan