Translated doc accepted by OFII but rejected by Assurance Maladie

Hi there,

Would like to see if anyone here has a similar experience and how do you solve it?

Long story short, I recently moved to Paris and have my Indonesian birth certificate translated by Indonesian Embassy in Paris. L'OFII and la Mairie de Paris accepted my translated birth certificate without problem, but L'Assurance Maladie turned it down and reject to enroll me to the insurance/ social security and said the document must be translated by "un traducteur assermenté d'une cour d'appel en France"...well, I have asked around and but cannot find a sworn Indonesian-French translator here in Paris.

So,I don't understand why the document accepted by L'OFII and la Mairie de Paris, but L'Assurance Maladie has the right to turn it down? (p.s. the document was signed by Indonesian Embassy)
Anyone here has a similar experience? and how do you deal with it?
Any Malaysian/ Indonesian expats in this forum?

Thank you

i think its better you call Annuaire des traducteurs assermentés de France because they are The expert of Justice qualified professional within the tasks entrusted to it by the various French courts.
list of certified translations frequently requested and realize sworn translators:  birth certificate , etc

For information : offices are open from 9am to 18pm Monday to Friday - Tel: 09 70465006
TTI FRANCE 128 rue de la boétie - 75008 Paris
or [email protected]

hope it useful for you 😁