Wanna move to Lome, Togo

Hello to you All,

I'm new in this forum and im looking forward to meet a lot of people. I'm living in New York City, USA and i would like to relocate in West Africa (Togo) to open a business specialized in Finance (Assets Management, Corporate Finance, Valuations) and Strategic Management (Business Development and others..). I'm choosing Togo because its located at the center of West Africa as we have Benin and Nigeria on one side and Ghana and Ivory Coast on the other side.
I have a strong business in the financial industry as i was working as an investment banker in New York City. Agriculture and Agribusiness are two sectors where people are investing a lot right now in Africa especially West Africa and I think i can bring my know-how business skills on the table to help investors, agencies of development and any individual who need help to create/capture value in projects.

Feel free to reply to this message if you think you can bring something on the table.

Thank You.

Jean Philippe

Hello Jean Philippe!

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for this brief introduction of yours!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi Jean Philippe

One suggestion if I may: forget the map and make a move on the ground to visit each of these countries. Once there, talk to business people (foreigners in particular) and then you will be more likely to make the best educated choice.

So many factors will come into play such as telecom/road infrastructure etc. You will find for instance that internet connection in Togo is a real struggle and very costly activity whereas next door in Ghana, that is not an issue.

Good luck with your endeavour

Jphouss,

Great pleasure to correspond with you, I live between the two countries Ghana and Togo, I would like to be part of your project if needed any hand especialy in implementing projects and administration because I'm a projects coordinator.
Do not hesitate to inbox me.

Regards

Ben

Hi

mawuko1993 wrote:

Hi

Welcome to the forum

Could you please introduce yourself to the forum. Thanks