Need ideas on starting my own small-scale project in Jordan

Hello, community!!
I'm a grants management professional with over 10 years of experience working with small and large scale programs funded by international donor community. I professional experience include countries like Armenia, Yemen, India, Afghanistan, US, Honduras and Bangladesh. I've recently been thinking to start a small project of my own, but since it'll be my first (and hopefully successful) experience, I'd like to find likewise thinkers to discuss ideas and finally decide if Jordan would be the right place for a project I'm thinking to start.
The thing is, I have a lot of friends in Syria and have been to Syria more than once. I'm extremely sad and worried about the political situation in Syria and the number of refugees who have recently moved to Jordan. A lot of children in the refugee camps, as we know, do not have access to basic education, and the project I have in mind would be providing access to education for those children and support them.
My husband and I have been thinking about this project for quite long, and we're willing to relocate to Jordan once we've considered all pros and cons.
If you're interested in discussing this project, please drop me a line. Any ideas, feedback, recommendations are very welcome.
Thanks!

Welcome on board to this site.

This sounds very awesome!!!

Have you informed by the organizations who are involved by the Syrian refugees???
I know also there is a lot of private initiatives but scattered and they are not working together ( I think).
Maybe you can try to combine all these initiatives and to achieve a good cooperation?

hi,
i live in amman , jordan , and had a lot of connection in amman and duty free and customs , email me your info or or contact info , hopefully we do business together . or at least its nice to know you.

moe

Great idea! Thank you! If you have any idea how I can contact them, that would be awesome. Tried searching on the web, but there is little success.

Thanks a lot! Will contact you as soon as we know when we're travelling to Jordan.

Hello,

So how do you plan to deliver your eductional material? What type of material? Are you affiliated with any Christian organizations?

I am asking these questions so I can give a better answer in regards to Jordan being a good place or not for your project!

Let me know. Thanks,

Abe

I would contact another organization that has and continue to be successful in Jordan. STEPS is awesome Jeanie Walker or Elisabeth Grahm 079-7454814 or stepsorganization.org/

And Jordan is the perfect place to help, especially if you are targeting Syrian refugees. Amman is very safe.