Hairdressers in Doha

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know of any hairdressers for males that will do proper haircuts? The ones I have found are run by the local indians and its quite difficult to communicate with them.

So please let me know if you know of any place that will do haircuts to european standards where the price isn't crazy. I'm not looking for Tony & Guy or anything, just a good reliable place I can go to whenever I need a haircut.

Thanks!

If QR 160 is fair enough then go to Patrice Barber Shop at Sheraton. Look for Albert. He's very good!

Thats at least 45 GBP! I was aiming for less than 20 GBP.. (I pay 10 GBP in England and get a fantastic job most of the time!)

Any knowledgeable Doha peeps around?

Try PORTO SALON in The Pearl Qatar, not bad at all, he is french .

There's a good Turkish dresser i found in Al-Sadd near Centerpoint. He charges 30 QAR. All his assistants are good too. If ure interested, I can give u his number. BTW, Patrice is overrated. dont know what so special about them!

Hi,
Please send me the number of the guy that cuts hair pretty well. Thanks a stack and cheers

Hello kukstories

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for participating on this thread, however kindly note that it is inactive for over 7 months now. If you have any useful infos however, could you please list it in our Hairdressers in Doha section so that future members can benefit from the info?

Thank you :D
Kenjee
Expat.com Team