I am in Finland at the moment

My name is Kristine, I am currently studying in Rauma and working as a part time in Pori. Both cities are not so far from each other as I can manage to travel quite often but still I will move to Pori this summer.

Actually, I have been in Rauma, Finland almost 3 years from August 2011 and I would like to say that I am planning to stay longer here in Finland for working or studying other major because I like Finland. Especially, Sauna and the natures here make me feel very peaceful and relax.
At first, it was very hard for me to even think that I would move from a warm and hot country (Vietnam) to Finland, a country in the other side of the world, a cold and less population and moreover, everything here is totally new and different from my homeland for example, foods, people, culture, fashion style and living style and also the most difficult thing is the language.

However, because I moved here study so school helped me a lot in tutoring (city center, hospital, school, bus station, bank, markets... ) and I have met new friends so things were getting easier and easier everyday. I have found out many second hand stores where I can buy furniture, books, clothes, jackets, and so on.
And of course, there are many other memories, experiences that I can not write down all here but I would like and I am willing to share with people who planning to come here ~

So everyone feel free to contact me via FB: Kristine Khiet Chau or email: [email protected]

Nice too meet all ~~~ :)

hiii cristin...

I am currently live in Latvia.i hold schengen visa. Can i come and settle in Finland?? What should  i need to do?? is it easy to find a job there? how is the local people? are they friendly?? racist?