Bahrain expat newbie here

hi im currently living in manama.. im a filipina and im working in a hotel... i would be glad to meet new friends here..

Welcome to Bahrain and to Expat.com.
Hope you will like it here ;)

Jaz :cool:

Welcome to Bahrain

There is a huge Filipino community in Bahrain. I'm sure you will settle in well and enjoy life here.

Let me also join the others in welcoming you to Bahrain and to the forum.

Best wishes.

hi Jean!

how r u dear? im Hamad from Bahrain. im would be very glad to meet u as new friend so i wonder if u wanna meetup in coffeeshop or anyplace u want to.

Hello. I am new myself and also moved here for work. Hope you are enjoying Bahrain so far. If you every need anything, or just a friend in this new place. I have a car and would be happy to help. Cheers.

Welcome to bahrain I also just arrived a couple of days ago and am just discovering Bahrain by my self hope you have lots of fun and enjoy your job as well as the country

Welcome all.

Abderrezak - trust all is well. Hope you are keeping away from those scooters :)

ohh yeahh don't worry am not that crazy. But I have to tell you I have been thinking about getting a Bike just to go for rides in the evening I don't know if its as crazy as driving scooters or Not

Also am looking to buy furnitire since i Have been offered free accomodation by the company. I need to furnish the room because right now am sleeping in te Ground LoL

Are you looking at brand new furniture or used?

Used

You have a few sources you could try. There are a number of used furniture sellers. A few names that come to my mind are Manama Auctions and Gulf Auctions both situated in Zinj. You can also take a look at the classified ads in the Gulf Daily News and Daily Tribune. Expatriates leaving the dountry regularly advertise there. Also take a look at expat forums such as ours and some others. Loads of advertisements for used furniture. I will pm you a link to some of them.

jean_me wrote:

hi im currently living in manama.. im a filipina and im working in a hotel... i would be glad to meet new friends here..

Hey there, welcome to bahrain and to this forum

Welcome all!

Hi. Can you be my friend? im also a Filipino looking for friendship

Good to see u here.

Lets be friends!!!

I too, please reply me to [email protected]

[Moderated: off topic]

hi

I am also new in Bahrain and looking for a company.

Regards

beready wrote:

hi

I am also new in Bahrain and looking for a company.

Regards

Welcome to Bahrain and to the Expat.com forum.

You may get a better response if you could introduce yourself briefly.

Best wishes.