Sharing house? I made an App to calculate bills

Hi, the app is free and no ads ever.

I've made it to help you split utility bills among roommates in shared accommodations.

You can either split the bill based on how many days a member has lived in the house, which can easily be done by inputting the move-in-date or move-out-date of the member, or do a quick even division when everyone has a even share of the bill.

it available on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … .billshare

I have an app that does the same thing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uOillY9efYE/U9jyTF5umwI/AAAAAAAABbY/lnJ8rEoKElE/s1600/calculator.jpg

Hi Hailey, you certainly can use that 'app' to do even division.  :)

But things become a wee bit complicated when you have a new roommate who've just moved in 2 weeks ago and there's a 3-month electricity bill arrived, or you have someone who moved out 1 month ago and you only want him or her to pay bills for that month.   :top:

Believe me if you try my app,  you will find it's faster, easier to use, and it takes a lot less inputs.

Set up a spreadsheet on your computer.

That is one way to do it, but mobile phones are more handy.

Hello ericliu001!

Thank you for sharing this here ;)

Its true that mobile phones are pretty handy and we must live with our generation and technology right :D

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Kenjee, I'm glad that you like it. I will continue to make free apps for people.

ericliu001 wrote:

Hi Hailey, you certainly can use that 'app' to do even division.  :)

But things become a wee bit complicated when you have a new roommate who've just moved in 2 weeks ago and there's a 3-month electricity bill arrived, or you have someone who moved out 1 month ago and you only want him or her to pay bills for that month.   :top:

Believe me if you try my app,  you will find it's faster, easier to use, and it takes a lot less inputs.

The new roommate pays for 2 of the last 12 weeks, or 1/6.  The old roommate pays 1/3 of his share.

ericliu001 wrote:

That is one way to do it, but mobile phones are more handy.

The spreadsheet can be put on your phone.

lol so true! the calculator is just fine for this!! Hey I just made a free pair of shoes... I know I know you already have a pair for walking but please use mine!!