Bull Life In Nepal

Nepal is a hindu country belongs with more then 330 million gods. Each gods they have their own transportation in hinduism, like that transportation of shiva is Bull. We worship cow as a mother or goddess of Money god (Laxmi) too. That is why it is not allowed to cut cow and bull in Nepal, also it is not allowed to eat beef items. In  the mean time do to modernization bulls are kick out from home because of operating cost to look after them. At past time bulls are used to ploughed the field but now modern technology are used and bulls are excluded.

Cowherds they keep female cow baby in a home but if male calf is born then they left it in the street after few days. I can't see terrible life of street bulls here in Nepal. They are on very critical situation. at the time i have an idea to preserve and protect them through opening Bull park in Nepal but it cost a lot. Definately it needs big land  to open a big park and place is suitable on mountain area because there is availability of open grass. I am looking for sponsor who can provide land as a charity, a social welfare as we make sound of humanity.

My plan is to have big mountain land for bull park, in the center i want to built big shiva lingum which is about more then 20 feet height and 10 feet width and surrounding bull shed and big space and maintaining the path for visitors for visit bull park and making allowed for public to feed grains, fruits, foods to bulls as they are holly bulls.

Friends what you think about it?? It is possible if we think after death we are carrying nothing because we born naked and after death also we have nothing just naked body. so think to do best Karma before your death. Dharma  is duty and Karma is result.

go for it!

sincerly i think better you think for people before than bulls bulls need nothing only grass and water and if you live them in jungle they will happily survive but chilfrens and women need much more to survive i have nothing against you and bulls i am a vegetarien and I love hinduism to a certain extent but think about my verbs friendly Stephan