Visa finish

hi!i am an expat working in muscat,my contract will be finish on end of september but i dont want to renew,if the sponsor they will not give me and NOC so im going home my country then is it possible to come back and apply another employer? thank you!

What you are considering is not a very advisable move, especially given the fact that the rules have been made even more difficult for female expatriate workforce.

If you exit the country now, you cannot return for a minimum period of 2 years - with or without an NoC - since there's a ban on any new recruitments of female expatriates.

What that means is even if a new company is willing to appoint you, they would not get the required clearance since you are a lady (female expatriate). So even if you do manage to get an NoC from your current employer, it would be of absolutely no use.

Good luck.

thank you,but even finish my contract?anyway i am female yes,but unskilled worker like a housemaid.

Female employment visa ban is exempt for certain categories like beauticians, nurses and female tailors, besides a few others. I am not really sure if housemaids are exempt from this rule or not.

Suggest you get this clarified officially before you exit the Sultanate, so as not to get stuck once you leave Oman.

Good luck.

thank you for your openion and thanks for your time to reply.