From Puerto Rico to Cairo!!!

Hello Everyone!

Newbie here just been a month in Cairo, not much time socializing since i was busy getting married but I look foward to making new friends here since all of mine are back home. To new adventures, new life and new friendship!

Hello ...... My best friend for 17 years (since school days) has been married to a Puerto Rican for over 8 years now :) ..... Congratulations ...... wishing you the best ......

Come and join us in our weeklu meeting :)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … p=4#625481

Weclome!!

Bienvenida a Egitpo ,,espero q te guste todo aqui,,disfruta aun es poco tiempo ;)

The Egyptian wrote:

Hello ...... My best friend for 17 years (since school days) has been married to a Puerto Rican for over 8 years now :) ..... Congratulations ...... wishing you the best ......

Really a Puerto Rican?! Wow we are everywhere! LOL Thank you everyone for your good wishes.

Zary wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Really a Puerto Rican?! Wow we are everywhere! LOL Thank you everyone for your good wishes.

Yes :) ...... They have met in 2002 and got married in late 2003 (or early 2004 I don't really remember the exact date, but I was their witness in marriage :D ) ..... They have been together since then and have a very nice baby boy .... The mix of Egyptian and Latin genes is really charming .....

Hola Zary, como te va en Cairo? Como te acostumbras? Yo voy a Cairo una vez  al año a visitar la familia de mi esposo.  De PR a Cairo, wow!  Que distintos! ! No te hace  falta el verdor de PR? Yo soy de PR y mi esposo es de Egiptp pero vivimos en FL.  Me uni a este grupo para conocer personas de PR en Cairo para cuando yo este alla tenga con quien hablar en español.

Mil felicidades en tu matrimonio!

Nede

Hello nemara, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum so that each member may understand & participate?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hola Zary, como te va en Cairo? Como te acostumbras? Yo voy a Cairo una vez  al año a visitar la familia de mi esposo.  De PR a Cairo, wow!  Que distintos! ! No te hace  falta el verdor de PR? Yo soy de PR y mi esposo es de Egiptp pero vivimos en FL.  Me uni a este grupo para conocer personas de PR en Cairo para cuando yo este alla tenga con quien hablar en español.

Mil felicidades en tu matrimonio!

Nede

Hola Nede!!!

Many thanks for your wishes!!! Yes of course I miss Puerto Rico is my home and there is no place like it. Am Enjoying this new Country, culture and people but is always good to be in contact con boricuas!! so anytime your here let me know so we can have a chat!

Hola Zary! gracias por aceptarme en tus contactos... :) Yo soy de Costa Rica pero mantengo una relacion desde hace 8 meses con un chico egipcio y me encanta cada vez que escucho de una latina casada o en una relacion seria con un un egipcio porque imagino que pasaron por lo mismo que estoy pasando yo, es decir, una relacion a distancia... (tal ves, estoy suponiendo) me encantaría si es posible saber como es la vida alla, la gente, la cultura, el dario vivir porque imagino muy diferente a este lado del mundo...Mi correo y MSM es [email protected] Espero saber de vos y Muchas felicidades por esta nueva etapa!!! Dios los bendiga  :)

Hi Melialva!!

Than you for your wishes! I send you a email so you have my information!

Zary, I will be in Cairo in October.  Hopefully I will be able to speak with you while there. Hope all is well with you and your husband.

Nemara

nemara wrote:

Zary, I will be in Cairo in October.  Hopefully I will be able to speak with you while there. Hope all is well with you and your husband.

Nemara

Hi! That would be great we will keep in contact then so we can meet. Thank you everything is well enjoying Ramadan! Hope to see you soon. God Bless!

welcome to Egypt :)
what's your feeling about Egypt?

Hi everyone,

I am a puerto rican from the bronx, and I am have been living on and off in Cairo for the pass 3 years. I would love to here more of your stories

Hi TiaraC,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this post is quite old :)

You should try to start a new thread on the Cairo Forum for better visibility and interaction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

welcome to egypt