Is there any pakistani (at least urdu,punjabi,hindi speaking ) here

hi to all of you,thanks for taking time here
i started it just to inform all of you....i am a Pakistani origin , communicating with a Moroccan lady since long.we decided to get marry so i am coming here in next two months as she don't want leave her place.i don't know if there any Pakistani living here ,at least a Urdu Punjabi Hindi speaking from the globe because we all needs create our own community to discuss our common matters and problems ,so that we can help and guide each other for solve them in proper way,also we have unique culture and traditions that we can only share and enjoy with each other.thanks
muhammad nasrullah tiwana
[email protected]

assalam alikum,
I will be moving to Rabat in a month and a half, and I speak Urdu/Hindi.
Aap kab aa rahe hain? Kahan rehenge? main ne aap ka profile dekha, aur lagta hai ke aap  ek do mahine mein aa jayenge.

hello tony ji
aap kesay hen.aap ki bari mehrbani ke aap ne jawab diya,men inchallah aik do meheney men a jaon ga abhi paper bana raha hon phir visa apply karon ga,idher morroco lady bara zoor laga rahe he ke jaldi aao laikin her chez mere bas men to nahe he,men bhi chahta hon ke jaldi ho ,inchallah .aap se baat cheetrahe gi acha time guzre ga.aap kahan se hen,men to punjab pakistan se hon................allah hafiz

mntiwana wrote:

hi to all of you,thanks for taking time here
i started it just to inform all of you....i am a Pakistani origin , communicating with a Moroccan lady since long.we decided to get marry so i am coming here in next two months as she don't want leave her place

On a different thread, you say that you are coming to Morocco to open a rice importing business too. Is that because you want to remain in Morocco?

dear
yes you are right
of course i have to live here permanently and for living i have to do some thing,so it is my idea to establish a rice importing business here in Morocco.
thanks

i am live in spain i have family in rabat every two months i go there rabat city so if you like we meet there