Looking to meet expats in the indhana a nova region

hi we just bought some land in the indhana nova region in the village sao miguel de acha would very much like to meet and to talk to anyone english speaking in the area i am fully intent on learning the language but feel it would give me a head start if i could get in contact with some local english speaking. just looking for any advice, tips or heads ups on the area. what the water is like there etc... what grows best. and to meet some cool people.

Hi bud,

We live not too far apart .... I'm about 14Km from Penamacor ....

I've lived Here for 2 Years now .... I've begun the process of selling-up but I'm in no hurry to move yet and most of the viewers have been hell-bound time-wasters anyway, who'd want to see-if they could "act" in ways which a Raj would then think less of the Taj Mahal, because a lunatic has pointed at a chipped ceiling tile and smirked ....

Before then hastily adding, that they've got a lovely house back in Blighty, which they've travelled 3000 miles to get away from, because they hate the freezing cold weather and don't want to live in it, they're "that" unselfaware ....

I came out here to get-away from myopic, infantile, "cerebral" sex-offenders, which I've been working towards my whole adult life, to first "acclimatise" and run a business here, to then ultimately live in Africa, where I've been rescuing kids from the jaws of death for 20 years .... I've reached the point where I can't disagree with Zionists who are genociding everyone above ground, at the moment .... However, they don't take "God" into account ....

I'm not a religious man, but you'd have to be blind not to see the "unmistakable" rewards that "moral" human beings get for "channelling" their gifts into the lives of those who "deserve" them .... Even though I seek nothing in return .... I'm an honest man, however, I'm not "tactless," as the key difference between a human being and a magical-thinkig, narcissistic monkey-girl, (which 80% of all westerners are, pathologically,) is that I don't get "pleasure" or a "buzz" or "egocentric relief" from imparting the truth and I seek nothing and I'm a "constant" good laugh ....

For insights into what you'll face here, some of which may stagger you and unconditional help from yours' truly, without selfish agenda, covert goal, infantile pursuits, fiscal recommpence or any expectation "other than" 100% mutual respect ....

Which psychopaths are incapable of & they're hell-bent on hoping to tear-down in the target sex-object, so they can get-off on feeling dominant (AKA "needing" shot) .... So, hair-brained imbeciles like that, would pretend-they-believe expecting respect makes "you what they are" and then the emotionally-incontinent sefl-deluded, monotonous sex-offender will impotently-hope, with a finger in an orrifice at either end, to see-if the monkey-magic works ....

As, we've been culturally "groomed" out of "executing" vermin like that, as "all" our ancestors routinely did, upon detection .... Our forebears would simply take them to a river or drown them, etc .... Due to being malinfluenced by Zionist media, we've stoped doing-so and now those who wear the "mask of evolution" are "everywhere" and unsurprisingly on every perch which "rings" the west, or "organised" sex-offenders, who share the same pathology ....

They all "delude" themselves that they're supreme-beings, yet prey-on humans whom they're existentially-envious of and thus their obsession with "wac-a-cole," whenever they decree that a human "deserves" to be assaulted, due to their "happy autonomy" .... However, as you'll no-doubt know, in hate-Britain "if" you correctly hammer an evil-addicted talking-monkey in a "human-suit," who's broken into your house in the middle of the night, then "you" go into their prison cell and they get 10's of thousands ....

Thus, humans are now an endangered species, being engineered out of existence, eg If you even "TYPE" about 1 of the "invaders" who've snatched a human body but lack a human brain and who "live" for the buzz of offending and are obsessed with the "illusion" of transference, which they know causes the innocent "P.T.S.D." and allows the monkey-girl, (of either sex,)  to believe it's got invisible powers and an invisible rapier, "then," you will be rushed into their asylum cell, which is called "care in the community" ....

"They" think they've got it ALL sown-up, with Zionist "buzz words" which name-calling imbeciles can SHRIEK at you, if you "tell the truth" in a manner not construed as being "p.aedophile-c.orrect" .... Behind which are Genocidal Zionist Jews spraying "you" and yours' constantly with every poison under the sun and those who would attack you can be "relied" upon to solely focussed on "the win" of seeing-if they can get you to "traumatise" your self, by "choosing" to trigger your fight-or-flight mechanism and then "choosing" to oppress your right to execute them ....

Exactly as you saw, in Dresden before it was carpet bombed and all the hideous narcissists, who'd turned a blind eye to 1,000,000 "German" conscientious-objectors being led off to be exterminated, because they were "jealous" of the Aryian blonde human who attempted to wake them up ....

That number grew to 60,000,000, under the Bolshiviks, who, "as now" only had to say, "you are what I am" and that was enough to throw "human" beings into a Gulag to be starved, worked and beaten to death .... Zionist Jews have already started WW3, it's WW4 that will finish us and they "can't wait" to get it started .... Before you reply to me, you have to ask your self, are you human or an evil liar ?!?!

If you're a good family then I'd be happy to help you guys and as I've said I'm renowned for being a great laugh and I seek "nothing" in return, except "civility" of manners .... I hope you're enjoying the blissful weather and the scenery out here, despite the people .... My favourite aspects of Portugal are the "dogs" I found here, most of whom are cartoonesequely beautiful and infinitely "more" human than the aforementioned vermin ....

The other aspects I love are the Portuguese "Coffee" which imbues you with the ability to MARCH for 100 miles on 1 cup .... Furthermore, I'm glad their narcissistic-depression hasn't got into their bread-making customs, as their bread's excellent and always available in all varieties .... It's tragic that a paedophile-ring is destroying this beautiful country, due to most people's ignorance and "cowardice," which you can "see" as Zionist jets "spray" the area near-constantly with "Strontium," mercury, boron, barium, aluminium nano-particles and the nano-bacteria they're attracted to, which crosses the blood-brain barrier and eats your brain ....

Of course, this being equidistant, in every direction, from the sea-side, it gets the "right" amount of wind, to match the diffuse micro-climate of sunshine and allows excellent conditions for growing, however, I'd recommend that be "in" a large greenhouse to reduce the amount of poison you're being slowly-murdered by .... I also recommend the Chickens from this area, as they're "more human" than most people I've met and "real" characters, who embrace all weathers & their eggs provide you with 1 of the antidotes to the radioactive particles which "the complicit" are spraying everywhere ....

Constantine, the great, precided over the longest-lasting empire in recorded history, because he "routinely" executed psychopaths, rebranding them "pagans," (which means peasants) & who kept homosexuals OUT of society and BANNED Jews from doing business anywhere and ignored the persistant insistance of females to be treated like "pretend" equals to men .... His "rule" lasted for 1,000 years, until females began being treates as-though they were equals and Jews began doing business and so-called homosexuals (ie Paraphiliacs) took-up centre-stage ....

Thus, it's the "mountains" of Africa for me, where you'll find a woman knows her place or is executed or kills herself out of narcissistic greed, where Jews aren't welcome, but are maurauding all over it anyway and where homosexuality is ejected .... You only need look at what Zionist Jews did in S. Africa to see what they "are" .... There's a disproprtionate volume of "megalomaniacal psychopaths" in their gene pool, which is why they morally-vacant, peadophiles and "sex-offending evil-doers" were launched out of every country, since the dawn of history ....

"Until," they get their claws on the printing-press, whereafter, it's been "pity-play" after pity-play and pointing their crooked talon saying, "you are what I am" and hoping that's enough for you to worry about being thought-of as being a "bad" person by genocidally-determined subhuman vermin, who want to bring back ancient Peru, "after" the evolved are all dead ....

They've done such "a number" on the 20% of remaining humans, that they'd think I'm any number of "Zionist buzzwords" for simply writing this and then they'd go back to sleep, for the rest of their slow execution, whilst the "rings" of the conical pyramid rub their hands in glee, as it's "your fault" that they want to live in a matching-delusion but "can't" when humans exist who "insist" on existing in reality, as they have the "mental equipment" and "capacity" to do so ....

Since they run Hollywood, they get-off on letting you know how far-ahead of you they are in the human race, only they are in, as they're no human .... eg "Invasion of the body snatchers" & "Planet of the Apes" & "Soylent Green," more recently "hunger games" & "sky fall" .... The book they couldn't "ban" but still managed to murder it's writer. was "1984," by-which time Edward Heath & co. had already started the nuclear reactors to "finish" us, on behalf of the satan-obsessed paedophile-ring killing you .... On that "cheery" note, I hope you enjoy your time in Portugal, it's the perfect time of year to get motivated in "all" directions ....

Kind regards,
JosephMc

Hi we are Marc and Mieke
We are living in Quintas da torre, about 15 km from Penamacor, we speak Inglisch /French/ german and a little bitt of Portugees. ;)
We come from Belgium and are living here for 4 years now!
Always like to now new people!! ;)

Hi, we've just bought a quinta in Sao Miguel de Acha also. We're originally from the UK but have lived abroad for many years in various countries. We plan to move permanently to Portugal at the end of this year, but will be back at the quinta at the beginning of October if you want you meet up for a drink in the village.