From Namibia Living America

Hello fellow Namibians. My name is Cornelius.I was born in Namibia. Lived all my life there until I moved to The United States Of America in 2010 to Texas.I finished high school here and I am currently enrolled at a university studying nursing. I am also planing on minoring in nutrition.

For those who have question on my journey to America, please feel free to ask questions such as what it takes to be here, culture, school, government, life in America,,,, the list could go on. just ask me anything and I will answer as soon as I can. I am about to enter my second year of College.

Studying for this American history test makes me want to cry. who invented summer school anyways.

Is it hard to get a visa to come to America to study as a high school student?

Can you connect me with some folkes who are not native Americans and are working in the US , who are from humble backgrounds ( mean aint rich , I need opportunities in the US ) !

Hey brother I believe if I connect with you I can atleast get a little bit of light towards the direction I want to take ! When I have time I will talk to you ! thanks for willingness to help , so I am the candidate who will require exactly that help !

Hello Zwelivumile Qokweni

The brother with whom you are trying to connect has been inactive on the forum since mid 2014.

Please create a new topic for seeking help from other members.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team