Fans of sailing in Algarve (Albufeira)?

Couple French-speaking, speaking rather well English and Dutch, seeks team-members tested a little to share its outputs at sea.

Base:  Marina de Albufeira
Sailing ship racing/cruising:  11 m, solid (Swan) but difficult with manuvrer because rather old (1971)

If are, among the members of this blog, persons who are interested to join us, any is their nationality, answer us in private message.  We will provide you all the desired informations.

Pursued goals.
For us:  To benefit from the contribution of a crew and to share our passion.
For you:  To benefit from the presence of a sailing ship which only requires to sail, without any lucrative goal

Ewyn

50 ans de voile a mon actif, du plus petit dériveur au voilier de 51 pieds. J'adore la voile !
je suis très sociable, parlant aussi anglais parfaitement.
Fabrice Costello
Albufeira

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Pour votre propre sécurité veuillez s'il vous plait ne pas publié d'adresse email sur le forum. Vous pouvez utiliser notre système de messagerie privée pour cela.

Hi Ewyn, the Swan is such a gorgeous sailboat, you sure got great taste and I would LOVE to sail on one, have only admired them in the San Francisco bay during my sailing days on a 40 footer. We are looking to buy a house in Central or Eastern Algarve and once we live there, I sure would love to meet you guys and sail again :-)