Renault Duster

I need your opinion regarding Renault Duster. Compare to other SUVs, its price is the lowest among them. Regarding the features and its specs, this is what I want to know your opinion. Thank you.

Duster is a buster. Its not even an SUV.

It depends on what you're looking for in a car. Please try to elaborate more so that others can help.

We are considering this car if  we finally decided in getting new one. Could you recommend one for us to consider? Thanks.

Our family is planning to get an SUV since our kids will be joining us soon. Safety, efficiency, comfort and the price are the factors that we are considering. I have alraedy read some reviews about duster. I want more to know before we can finally decide. Thanks.

i have a kia sportage, a 2013 with 17000km you can just take over payments :)

My neighbor has a Duster - he struggles to say nice things about it - like if you are caught in a non-loving relationship but still want to be respectful to your spouse...  Buy a used Toyota.  Everyday you get into that low-priced SUV it will remind you of how cheap you were the day you bought it...  I think they are also very unattractive... No style or class - does that describe you?   MikE

professor-fun wrote:

My neighbor has a Duster - he struggles to say nice things about it - like if you are caught in a non-loving relationship but still want to be respectful to your spouse...  Buy a used Toyota.  Everyday you get into that low-priced SUV it will remind you of how cheap you were the day you bought it...  I think they are also very unattractive... No style or class - does that describe you?   MikE

Your neighbor is living in vain...please, do tell him that (how cheap he is), it will atleast alleviate his sorry feeling.  :D

@Omaivisio, My advice is, get a car that you like, and want, and not just to what others think of it. Use your reason, and in checking the pros and cons of your choice. If you get toyota for example, just because other people says, "oohh...its toyota!", then, that is what being caught in a 'non-loving relationship' is. :P

Freshlikesushi wrote:

i have a kia sportage, a 2013 with 17000km you can just take over payments :)

are you selling it?

Thank guys. @Popolocroix, You are right.  "get a car that you like, and want, and not just to what others think of it. Use your reason, and in checking the pros and cons of your choice."  Thanks a lot.

@ KOM340 Thanks but we prefer other model of car.

Don't ever think of Getting this Renault Duster it will give you stress.

I'm owning a renault duster for almost 2 years now and this is the 4th times i go to service center for emergency problem for this Car.

This is now the 2nd time they will replace cooling fan and 2nd time air condition not working.

And the servide here in Riyadh Service center exit 17 is very bad!

renault services are very bad in the Middle East especially in Riyadh,

Renault cars are not really preferred for Saudi Market and climate . for 20 years and they couldn't succeed on that .