Looking for work in Denmark(I can only speak English)

Hello there everyone, my name is Stephen and I would really love for someone to give me the opportunity to work in Denmark, I want to move over there to be with my fiancee of 4 years but problem is, I don't know if I'll be able to find work, I have no experience on the front of work because I have been looking after my Dad for many years. If there is anybody out there that could hire me I don't mind what the job is, although my skills with computers are pretty high although no qualifications to show for it, I am a very quick learner though unless its languages unfortunately I really have struggled to grasp the Danish Language, I did work once for an CCTV company where we had to monitor our systems and answer alarms etc but thats all the experience I have. At this point I would really like any job anybody could throw at me, once I have a job I'll go into immediate learning of the Danish Language and hopefully be able to thrive over there. I have fantastic Computer skills and this is always expanding, A list of my Qualifications are:

Level 1 Employability and Personal Development (2009)
BTEC Level 1 Introductory IT@Work (2009)
Level1 Key Skills (2010)
BSC Level 1 Health and Safety at Work (2011)
BTEC Level 1 Workskills (2012)

Computer skills:

I have built computers
Installed WIndows/Reinstalled
Troubleshooted Software problems
Great Microsoft Office Skills

Thats just the basics I know, I do know a lot more and if theres something I don't know I will study it at my own will and learn how to use it myself. I honestly don't mind what Job it is at all it could be anything. I will be very motivated and work hard.

Thanks for reading this.

If anybody could also give me any advice on moving to Denmark that would also be great.

Hi SaNgGoLd,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Posting your job request in the Jobs in Denmark section may also help you.

Wish you all the best !

Priscilla  :cheers:

HI Stephen,

It's not entirely impossible to find a job in Denmark if you have IT skills, I know a lot of foreigners working in IT without having Danish language skills (yet), so keep on looking. I suggest you also look Danish job database at jobindex.dk and post your CV there.

As for Danish language, it's hard to learn if you're not here. Give it a time.