Moving to Lisbon August!

If all goes well I should be moving out to Lisbon in a few weeks!

I'm basically looking to move somewhere centre downtown, somewhere near shops, bars, restaurant's, cafe's etc, just somewhere in a great central spot that's near everything. What are my best options?

If anyone had any good websites to look for apartments (looking for short term rent) or any other pointers that would be great too!

Cheers,

Mikey

Hello Mikey

I would suggest you to place an advert in our section Housing in Lisbon to increase your chances to find an appartement in the central regions.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Mikey, welcome to Lisbon!  Your best bet is to rent a room using AirBbB for the first couple of weeks.  Find a location close to a metro station not far from the center.  Then once you're here, you can find something in a neighborhood you like.  You can check classified ad websites such as Olx and Custojusto, or ask around in the couchsurfing community.  If you're okay with sharing an apartment, a lot of people rent rooms to Erasmus students on various websites.  Everywhere in central Lisbon will be near shops, restaurants and cafes  :-)

target your search easyquarto.com.pt/
For such a short period, reach hostal and negociate a price.