Hi, are there any english speaking teenagers in Daegu?

Hi, I'm a 17 year old Korean, but I was raised in New-Zealand, so I have no Korean friends whatsoever. But I've moved back to Daegu recently, and is looking for friends.

So, if you live in Daegu, reply below, or message me thanks! :)

Hi annykaay,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Did you move back to Daegu for good or just for a little family reunion holiday :)? After how long did you get back to your homeland.. ?

Hope you get a reply to your post soon ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

This seems like a super old post, but I'm in a similar situation, so I guess I'd just comment and see what happens.  I turned 20 recently, but I was 19 when you posted the thing.  So, I guess we're pretty much in a similar age range.  I'm gonna be in Daegu just for this summer, though.  I don't know if you meant you were staying there for good or just temporarily, but if you're gonna be in Daegu for this summer, shoot me a message.  Especially if you've made some friends there, I'd love to hang out with you guys.  I don't have any bad intention, here.  I just need friends to hang.

Hi!! welcome back!~
I was looking for some friends who could speak english too!~
I live in 상인동 and 수성구 I have two houses for some reasons lol can we be friends?? I would love to be your friend :)

Hey~ Hi I was wondering if you're still in Daegu??:)