Filipino page, raise your hands please. :D

Thanks for the tip HappyHour. Edited my post. won't be sharing my thought. just my experience. :)

to share from what i learned and experienced.
- Do not work under business visa or any other visa if you are planning to work in Indo.
- have the right visa for your purpose.

pinoy here...sure for meet up kabayan...

Hi There mga Kabayang Filipino in Jakarta, I am planning to go to Jakarta to attend the Training for 2 months using a Social Cultural Visa, do you know some place or accommodation (affordable) where I can stay there?
Please let me hear your reply, thanks in advance.

PM me your budget, so i can suggest a place for u.

My_Destiny wrote:

Hi There mga Kabayang Filipino in Jakarta, I am planning to go to Jakarta to attend the Training for 2 months using a Social Cultural Visa, do you know some place or accommodation (affordable) where I can stay there?
Please let me hear your reply, thanks in advance.

You must tell at least in which part of Jakarta you are going to stay so people here can assist and giving you some ideas.

Hi,
There is one at USD 1300 /month, up for less. Located at between Central and west and north border.
Feel free to contact: CP; 085691942778
Cheers, han

further to my msgs previously, a mistake of the price quote, it should be USD130, not USD1300

What a difference in the price.....

Hello po here sa Jakarta Forum, I just want to ask po, If Social Cultural Visa is okay to attend a short course of less than 2 months, kasi Student visa is expensive and lengthy process. Also I just want to ask if this has no questions in our immigration in the Philippines. Thanks po. :)

the price is USD130 actually i mistaken in spelling out us currency. when are u in Jakarta?

jen_eric wrote:

Hello po here sa Jakarta Forum, I just want to ask po, If Social Cultural Visa is okay to attend a short course of less than 2 months, kasi Student visa is expensive and lengthy process. Also I just want to ask if this has no questions in our immigration in the Philippines. Thanks po. :)

Better you open a new thread about your questions....so one could see in the topic what it's all about.

Han Xiang wrote:

the price is USD130 actually i mistaken in spelling out us currency. when are u in Jakarta?

I am in jakarta.....

u tried to call me?...what is ur cp number?

Han Xiang wrote:

u tried to call me?...what is ur cp number?

Why would I call you ??

Hello Kababayan. I am a newbie in this site but not new in Jkt. Been traveling to Jakarta for 2 years for almost every week from Singapore and finally decided to be transferred here.

Would love to meet fellow Filipinos here. I only have a handful of pinoy friends. I live at Jakarta Selatan near SCBD.
Let's run :)

Are you a guy or lady.We can meet I am also a pinoy.Working before in Singapore now at Jakarta.

Guy here.

Hello i m new here in indonesia,  from Quezon city Philippines, living in bekasi, married indonesian and just want to know about some information regarding pinoy living here, ty n god bless

Im from quezon city too, in kamuning. Im here in bekasi for almost 1 month with my chinise indonesian wife. Looking for a filipino freinds to ask information about filipino living here.

Hello my fellow Pinoys! I've been going back and forth to this country for almost a year. And starting February 2015, i'll be staying in Jakarta for good, to personally oversee our company's operation here. I'm actually here in Jakarta as of the moment, and staying in the Sudirman area. I'm looking for potential office spaces and apartments. I went to Sudirman Park, and was impressed with the place. But i find it too crowded, and i'm not really a big fan of heights :) So if anyone here can recommend other locations for a potential Indo home for me, please feel free to drop me a line, preferrably still within the CBD area. I'll be here until Thursday, Nov. 27. Looking forward to hearing from you guys before i leave. Let's have coffee :) +6282245699883

hey,
hi,im at central jakarta,pinoy here.

are you guy or girl?

how old are you?

line number?

ricardo

hi, will be moving in jakarta next month. is tangerang very far from the city proper? thanks...

Hello ,

Filipinos here from quezon city currently staying in Makassar

hello, looking to visit indonesia this month end, want to make some friends before i visit.

Anybody lives in Bandung? :)

Hey, Pinoy here too. Im at Sudirman (FX Sudirman Residences)... Im open to meet up new friends here...

Guys I'm a Filipino from San Pedro Laguna, now in BogorBogor. married Chinese Indonesian Catholic.  I now hold KITAS spouse sponsored. 4 months already here and never met a Filipino until now..im looking for job also. I hope we have meet ups. Salamat dan terima kasih

What kind of work are you looking for? Are you willing to relocate?

Bear in mind even though you have a spouse sponsored KITAS you also need a work permit sponsored by a company.

There is no other way to legally work.....

I'm still confused with this visa and permit things making job searching scary..  At the moment still don't know but I'm running dry so need to work. Already have family here

About the sunther church is there really a Filipino mass? How can I meet pinoys? Is there a certain place where pinoys meet? I planning to go there by motorcycle via Bogor. Hoping my kababayan can help me

nice kabayan,bakasyon ba o looking ng work dito? we could meet then

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Pluit  near airport, ano Jakarta number mo kabayan?