Anyone down for some basketball?

Let me know if you know of a court and would like to play some basketball. I don't care your skill level its all about fun. everyone is welcome, lets get something set up.

Hey hi...sounds good but dont know of any court here besides im not a guy..only men can play bball openly...i guess...if u get hooked up to a private bball court count me in

Hi guys and welcome to Expat.com ,there are only few open or public basketball courts around city and the one i usually play is the one around the NAHDA park parallel to exit 13 and 14
https://plus.google.com/118399319564465 … &hl=en

If we find one in a compound, you'll be allowed to play. I'll let you know if I find something

the thing is i myself posted ,a thread on playing some hoop few weeks back,and it turned out no is "free" to play a game or two. :|
So gather around a bunch of people ,and lets see if anyone at least show some interest.and about the compounds (sure most of them indeed have ,i have been to some) but the problem is the availability of players and of course the permission to enter

iam here ?

most of u r saying compound but about which one u guys r talkin ??
ireally need to playy !!

i know Gold's Gym in Jeddah has basketball court for women... riyadh might as well? so good to see other women ballers!

Hi guys i posted another topic at the site also.. Anyone up for basketball for real? Ramadan is over and i think everyone is ready for a nice game who loves the game. Anyone is up for real?