Have a Business plan but no Startup capital - seeking partnership

I have a business plan but I do not have the startup capital, am looking for who can partner with me,

awodireo wrote:

I have a business plan but I do not have the startup capital, am looking for who can partner with me,

Welcome to the forum

You may well have a business plan but to convince people to invest their hard earned money you need to give a lot more information so that they can make an informed decision.

What type of business. Where is the business to be set up. Is the partnership 50/50, 60/40 or what. If someone is paying for the plan to be set up then they would understandably want a bigger percentage of the profits. What are the returns on the investment. What about visa, permits etc. Office set up.

You need to offer a full plan before anyone will show an interest.

Hello awodireo!  :cheers:

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Accra Forum so as to help you get better visibility and interactions.

As our dear member Stumpy suggested, you need to give more information about your business, however we have a section dedicated for that, please place an advert over there : Business partners classifieds in Accra

Regards
Kenjee

The business is all about be a sole distributor of particular product in the country, I also have a full proposal but to secure the safety I can personally meet whoever have interest with the proposal, the business has to do with construction/building. Here is my number. 0570249797. It is a very lucrative business trust my word.

A bit of advice, if you want someone to take you seriously I suggest you use a more professional photo!

Please what picture are you talking about? Is it my picture or the business picture?

The only photo I can see is your profile one

Yes the picture there is me.

awodireo wrote:

Yes the picture there is me.

Your profile picture will not enhance your chances of getting someone interested in your business plan. To be brutally honest you look like a clown.  As hkann stated no one will take you seriously. 

Image is everything when presenting yourself as a business person. You should change your profile photograph so the image presented reflects you as a business person.